Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 07:54 PM

63,470 posts, read 29,494,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I'm so pro-illegal.

I don't mean to be rude, but I thought the use of language like "the people who wait years to come to the country legally," "the long and arduous process," etc. made it pretty clear that the part about illegal aliens being the same as legal immigrants was sarcasm. Never mind the post before that one or my other posts in the illegal immigration forum.

Yes, I can sometimes be sarcastic, to point out the absurdity of the other side's view and also because everything doesn't always have to be discussed in a tense, 100% serious manner.
When one intends to be sarcastic it's customary to use the "rolling eyes" symbol. I am not a mind reader nor am I that familiar with you as a poster. We've had people come in here and claim to be anti-illegal immigration and then all of a sudden do a flip flop. You know, sorta like some of our politicians. Glad you aren't one of those.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2014, 07:56 PM

63,470 posts, read 29,494,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Go easy, he's had a hard day...

Some like that "tense, 100% serious manner":
You don't speak for me and actually it's been a great day. Any day exposing the lies of the defenders of illegal aliens is a great day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration