Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2024, 10:09 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

No wonder those that work under Biden think he is mentally fit, as they seem nearly as incompetent and brain damaged as Biden himself! I have never seen such incompetence and just plain hopeless ignorance as show by federal officials in the video clip.

"Lindsey Graham and John Kennedy strongly question federal officials about the concerning issue of millions of unaccompanied migrant children crossing the southern border illegally. During the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Seema Nanda, the U.S. Labor Department's solicitor of labor, revealed a staggering 88% increase in the number of illegally employed children since 2019."

"Joining Ms. Nanda were representatives from the State Department, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services, who all provided testimony on the safety and well-being of these unaccompanied minors."

"Witnesses" were unable to answer any of the questions asked by either Graham or Kennedy. They could not answer how many illegals/asylum seekers had entered, how many have missed their court dates, how many children have come in unaccompanied, how many have been deported or what is happening to them..................why the administration has not moved to "first safe country" for asylum seekers like other countries have, where they MUST seek asylum in the first country they enter after leaving the country they are fleeing. They could not give one single straight answer to any question. Frankly, if I were sending a representative of an office that I overseen, I would choose my best people to go forward, so I am guessing this sorry group is their best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK-DlfwPaFc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2024, 01:36 PM

4,542 posts, read 2,265,157 times
This is how I know that it's all on purpose. They obviously do believe in open borders. There is simply no other explanation. No one can be that stupid.

Old 04-08-2024, 04:57 PM

12,958 posts, read 9,473,611 times
Senator Kennedy might come across to some as dumb as a rock because of his manner of speaking. But he's sharp as a tack. I'd not want to be interrogated by him..

Old 04-08-2024, 05:20 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
As I have often asked, why are unaccompanied minors being allowed into our country in the first place? Where are their parents? Most of them are too young to work so they become a taxpayer burden and they are the responsibility of their parents not the U.S. Not one unaccompanied minor should be allowed into our country, period!

Old 04-08-2024, 05:30 PM

25,689 posts, read 12,772,161 times
The minors become child slaves working in the underground immigrant economy, or they become sex slaves...Tens of Thousands of them.

Biden & his radical left puppetmasters couldn't care less about these children being enslaved.

Old 04-08-2024, 06:00 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,688,017 times
You guys need to understand that the Dems want illegals to invade the US. To them, the more the better.

All these illegals flock to blue states for the sanctuary policies and free hand-outs. This swells the population numbers for the census which gives blue states even more senate seats.

Plus, the Dems know that eventually all the illegals will vote, either legally or not, and most likely they will vote Dem.

The Dems are playing the long game, and it's all about control, destroying the country in the process.

Old 04-08-2024, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Senator Kennedy might come across to some as dumb as a rock because of his manner of speaking. But he's sharp as a tack. I'd not want to be interrogated by him..
My husband and I listen to him now and then, and today after that I said "I don't believe in committing suicide, but if I were scheduled to have to go in front of him, I might rethink that." Actually, I would be more prepared to discuss my specialty more than ever in my life. He asks basic questions, and gets the same look, deer eyes in headlights, same as when the press asks Biden a basic question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
As I have often asked, why are unaccompanied minors being allowed into our country in the first place? Where are their parents? Most of them are too young to work so they become a taxpayer burden and they are the responsibility of their parents not the U.S. Not one unaccompanied minor should be allowed into our country, period!
What I learned from the video was that with children coming in from Mexico or Canada our law says we return them, but any other country, and they stay, which is something that has to be changed, as these kids are being trafficked into the country. I was watching something the other day where a property owner in TX has had their place broken into numerous times, and found dead bodies of kids on the property. It appears they use the kids as "family" after abducting them, and usually recycle them back across the border to be used again, but if they are being pursued and on the run, they just leave the kids tha die out in the middle of nowhere. They are using as laborers, domestic help, sex trade for pedos (probably the reason Biden likes a fresh crop, probably has one of his own).

Trump was separating them due to the issue of the abductions and the children not being with family members but cartel possessions. "Rent a kid".

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
The minors become child slaves working in the underground immigrant economy, or they become sex slaves...Tens of Thousands of them.

Biden & his radical left puppetmasters couldn't care less about these children being enslaved.
I think there must be a black market demand for the kids, and the cartel are filling "orders", seriously. I can't help but wonder if they might be used for body parts with wealthy people who are long waiting lists, and again, serious about that also. Kidneys in particular are big business. The kids are disappearing once they are in the country, and no one seems to know where they went.

Maybe the kids were even sold by their parents, as that happens even here in the USA by the lowest of the low.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:22 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
My husband and I listen to him now and then, and today after that I said "I don't believe in committing suicide, but if I were scheduled to have to go in front of him, I might rethink that." Actually, I would be more prepared to discuss my specialty more than ever in my life. He asks basic questions, and gets the same look, deer eyes in headlights, same as when the press asks Biden a basic question.

What I learned from the video was that with children coming in from Mexico or Canada our law says we return them, but any other country, and they stay, which is something that has to be changed, as these kids are being trafficked into the country. I was watching something the other day where a property owner in TX has had their place broken into numerous times, and found dead bodies of kids on the property. It appears they use the kids as "family" after abducting them, and usually recycle them back across the border to be used again, but if they are being pursued and on the run, they just leave the kids tha die out in the middle of nowhere. They are using as laborers, domestic help, sex trade for pedos (probably the reason Biden likes a fresh crop, probably has one of his own).

Trump was separating them due to the issue of the abductions and the children not being with family members but cartel possessions. "Rent a kid".

I think there must be a black market demand for the kids, and the cartel are filling "orders", seriously. I can't help but wonder if they might be used for body parts with wealthy people who are long waiting lists, and again, serious about that also. Kidneys in particular are big business. The kids are disappearing once they are in the country, and no one seems to know where they went.

Maybe the kids were even sold by their parents, as that happens even here in the USA by the lowest of the low.
This isn't about smuggling them into our country though this is about our border officials allowing them into our country when they present themselves to them at the border. That should never be allowed!

Old 04-09-2024, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
This isn't about smuggling them into our country though this is about our border officials allowing them into our country when they present themselves to them at the border. That should never be allowed!
That is exactly what is being said, that it should never have been that they were allowed to come into the country alone, because now under the Biden Administration it is a major draw, and the allowing "families" in, has made it worse with abducting kids if someone doesn't have one. It never sounds realistic to me that a child other than from Mexico or Canada (the two countries that have to take their kids back from us when they arrive at the border alone) would have traveled alone through countries that are very dangerous and would have needed provisions for the long trip.

Another issue not brought up in the video was that a child can get into the country, and once an adult can sponsor their relatives, something else that needs to be stopped. A parent that would send a child across the border alone to benefit themselves is NOT a person we want in the country, and neither is someone that has babies to anchor themselves and get government checks a person we want in the country.

Unless Trump is elected, we are finished. They will never stop coming. Also, watch carefully and review the history of those you vote for, as I have found looking back in time that supporting a "pathway to citizenship" is a big issue among some you would not suspect.

Send them all home.

***Liberals think the open border is a great idea, thus support child trafficking, both for the sex trade, cartels, domestic servants and factory workers. Liberals have a brain dysfunction and refuse to read past the headlines.

Old 04-09-2024, 11:18 AM

19,383 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
This is how I know that it's all on purpose. They obviously do believe in open borders. There is simply no other explanation. No one can be that stupid.
Yes, I tire of it being referred to as "incompetence," etc. That's not what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration