Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 03:35 AM

1,112 posts, read 886,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer2019 View Post
Hust read it again. It's easy to understand unless you have a brain of a fish.
Fishbrains always offers sound and constructive info....including the suggestion of constructing paragraphs.

A Fishbrains follower.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2019, 07:52 AM

166 posts, read 97,756 times
Why would company B wait until a person is not working to schedule a job interview? I spent months while I was working at company A applying for job positions at company B and even applied to a job position I have experience in and it pays what I wanted. I contacted the recruiter from company B a few days after I applied for a job position I was currently working at company A. It even paid the same amount. The only difference is that company A would make you work 6 different areas and not just one like company B. This is what I wanted. I prefer a job position that you only have to work 1 specific area. The recruiter from company B even confirmed to me when I called that the job position was still available and no interviews were scheduled yet for that position. A week later the job was no longer on the website which means the job was taken. The recruiter told me in the past if the a job position is no longer posted that it's already filled. Now that I no longer work for company A and I applied for a different job position at company B since they didn't have what I wanted, I got a call the same freaking day for a job position that pays less. I told her I would go to the interview.

I emailed her during the weekend that I will go to the job interview but this will just be a temporary job until they offer me a job that pays what I want (they have many of those there) or until I find a job a different company. She will most likely cancel the job interview and either offer me another job position that pays what I am looking for or no longer call me for any interviews. If she doesn't cancel the interview, I will let the person interviewing me know that I am only interested in this job position because I can't find a job I want and that if I get hired I might work there only for a few weeks or a couple of weeks in that job position until the same company offers me a job position that pays what I want or if I find another job at another company.

There you go, I wrote it again. If you don't understand it then you should go back to elementary school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search