Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2020, 11:01 PM

13,586 posts, read 15,777,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
I hate to sounds like a broken record but what makes you think people like me will care that people like you will get angrier?
You don't want me to answer that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2020, 12:21 AM

4,169 posts, read 2,165,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
You don't want me to answer that.
You know very well that I do Seriously many of us care only about our self and no one else. It's no longer what can i do for the country, it's now what can the country do for me. Sheriffs have announced they will not enforce the mask as they are elected, local police do not want to become mask police being the public is already angry with them. The last thing they want is another riot to happen.

Old 06-27-2020, 01:21 AM

Quote:
You know very well that I do Seriously many of us care only about our self and no one else. It's no longer what can i do for the country, it's now what can the country do for me. Sheriffs have announced they will not enforce the mask as they are elected, local police do not want to become mask police being the public is already angry with them. The last thing they want is another riot to happen.
Seriously, thanks for the laugh.

Old 06-27-2020, 07:30 AM

26,903 posts, read 27,102,603 times
Quote:
Seriously many of us care only about our self and no one else.
As has been pointed out to you before by others, that's an odd statement from someone who has children (as you say that you do). Once again, something about your posts doesn't quite add up.

Old 06-27-2020, 08:26 AM

23,175 posts, read 12,337,126 times
Quote:
Oh, I know you will not. Enjoy...but know this: the longer this goes on, the angrier people like me get.

Lockdowns are what extend it.

Old 06-27-2020, 08:34 AM

42,819 posts, read 26,536,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Lockdowns are what extend it.
No, actually if the idiots among us would wear masks and practice social distancing we could eradicate the virus within 75 days just like Taiwan did. If there is no host the virus has nowhere to go and can't sustain itself, it's really that easy. Taiwan didn't have any 'lockdowns' but they have from time to time temporarily closed down hotspots where a number of cases originated. They also strictly enforce self quarantine of passengers arriving in the country.

But because a number of people want to obey Dear Leader and pretend there is no virus and run around with no mask and participate in gatherings with large numbers of people in close proximity we will be in this for God knows how long and by the time it's over our economy will be destroyed. Congrats to all the selfish cowards you are really on a path to destroy America.

Old 06-27-2020, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
As has been pointed out to you before by others, that's an odd statement from someone who has children (as you say that you do). Once again, something about your posts doesn't quite add up.
I care about myself and my family. Yes they are the priority and yes i will take needed protection to keep them and myself well. With that being said, we are not in the high risk group because of our age and because we do not have any underlying medical condition.

Old 06-27-2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Especially when he claimed to be a looter in another thread.

Old 06-27-2020, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Especially when he claimed to be a looter in another thread.
I did it once, no i didn't get caught. No I will not do it again as it was stupid thing to do

Old 06-27-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
No, actually if the idiots among us would wear masks and practice social distancing we could eradicate the virus within 75 days just like Taiwan did. If there is no host the virus has nowhere to go and can't sustain itself, it's really that easy. Taiwan didn't have any 'lockdowns' but they have from time to time temporarily closed down hotspots where a number of cases originated. They also strictly enforce self quarantine of passengers arriving in the country.
Indeed -- that's what gets me. We could be done with this by now, but because of a few selfish people, it seems like we'll never be. I'm so sick of this. I almost want to dismantle the police so responsible people such as myself could start enforcing the CDC guidelines without fear of consequences for doing so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles