Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2022, 02:44 PM

346 posts, read 309,421 times

Advertisements

I cheated myself all these years by not doing the very thing I am set out to do now, for good or for bad was check out Los Angeles CA. And at this point if I risk homelessness at least in the beginning, I could give two damns. I got the looks, I got height, I am single, 41. I am entertaining, funny. And again even if I am not going for fame all the way, what do I have to lose? Best weather in the nation. Still worldly enough. And even if my world isn't so glamorous when I get there, guess what.. I am willing to take that risk. Nowhere else has worked out, theres rude people in every city, theres rising costs in every city and gun control now is about to happen in EVERY city.

Onto my next point, people on C-D for as long as I remember, don't like to meet and take things off this website, but maybe in California some do. If someone would be down to inbox me and meet up, feel free to write me. I respond to all messages when I can and when I am on here, which has been rarely but.. And it would help if I did have a new friend or 2 coming there. I know someone in the area now but moved to SD and I guess visits L.A now. Theres one other person I could potentially get in touch with off Fetlife that I knew at least online for years.

And whatever everyones opinion is regarding this post, for good things they say or not so, I am still willing to take this risk. I am presently in Omaha Nebraska. I think if you were here, you would also be contemplating the same thing. You can't live in FL, the midwest, you can't move back with your parents.. so what else is there? Prepare to even set up a tent if I need to and get a storage unit, take a chance and move to one of the greatest cities in the United states. Thats my plan for the Zombie apocolypse. Get a front row seat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
View detailed profiles of: