Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 08:41 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,461,116 times

Advertisements

He is the only main stream media host that so consistently is anti-war, anti-corporatism, and pro-labor economy (meaning none cognitive work).

He also includes social consequences and the evil of the donor class.

What other FOX news, MSNBC, or CNN host can compare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwEoLbflkXw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2019, 08:45 AM

17,024 posts, read 12,636,765 times
Silly real question. (Yes I lean well right of you.)

Anti corporatist?
How pro SJW?

Old 02-13-2019, 09:10 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,144,707 times
...if you say so.

Old 02-13-2019, 09:16 AM

45,294 posts, read 26,549,700 times
As talking heads go Carlson is good on war, non-interventionism and gov corruption, but terrible on economic policy.

Old 02-13-2019, 09:25 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,509,870 times
Tucker is the weakest Fox News host, IMO. His arguments and logic are one-dimensional, and he never gives his guests a chance to fully explain their viewpoints. I think his position on most issues is reasonable, but the way he explains an issue, or argues for or against certain issues is weak. He's not convincing.

His personality and facial expressions are also off-putting to say the least.

Personally, I think Hannity is the most logical and most convincing host on Fox. He always cites his sources, shows video clips, and explains his arguments very clearly.

Old 02-13-2019, 09:43 AM

52,388 posts, read 52,872,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusrising View Post
Its not as much to do with Tucker as it is with the left gets crazier and crazier. LOL they are insane.
True. People call Tucker a far right guy but if you really listen to some of the things he says he's not that far right really. He's big on controlling capitalism to ensure worker rights, he's pretty big on worker rights overall, He speaks out against corporate welfare and he's always picking on the big Tech companies and is concerned about their monopoly of power/data/information. I like how he doesn't butt lick Trump the way Hannity does, Tucker is more objective on his views about Trump.

Those types of things is what the liberals and Dems used to get behind.

He's a bit too "churchy" for me but he doesn't talk about that stuff too much, but whatever.

I agree with a lot of his views, not all but a decent amount.

Old 02-13-2019, 10:01 AM

528 posts, read 228,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Tucker is the weakest Fox News host, IMO. His arguments and logic are one-dimensional, and he never gives his guests a chance to fully explain their viewpoints. I think his position on most issues is reasonable, but the way he explains an issue, or argues for or against certain issues is weak. He's not convincing.

His personality and facial expressions are also off-putting to say the least.

Personally, I think Hannity is the most logical and most convincing host on Fox. He always cites his sources, shows video clips, and explains his arguments very clearly.
Really? I think it's the other way around

Old 02-13-2019, 10:03 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,421,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
As talking heads go Carlson is good on war, non-interventionism and gov corruption, but terrible on economic policy.
Which I never understood.

Because the folly of war, interventionalism, and gov corruption is all based on bad economic policy.

Old 02-13-2019, 10:08 AM

5,902 posts, read 3,917,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriman80 View Post
Really? I think it's the other way around
Agreed. I find Tucker to be a bit more reasonable and open-minded than Hannity who is quite hard on the ears with all of his authoritarian rambling.

Old 02-13-2019, 10:12 AM

528 posts, read 228,401 times
Tucker's show is so much better largely because he doesn't have the same guests.

Hannity repeats himself too much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media