Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 09:30 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,442,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Wow. The only things that are 110% confirmed is the fanaticism of the anti-Trump crowd and the outcome of the Russia investigation. Collusion is indeed dead. Why do you think Democrats are now launching into a new round of investigation.? They aren't doing this for America, they are doing this for themselves, and their zealous followers who have demanded that Donald Trump be laid low. The Democrats have already dismissed Mueller's report before it has even been issued, because in the end unless that report says Trump is guilty of a crime, the agenda has not been fulfilled. Just as I've suspected since this investigation began, the Democrats in Congress, as well as many of their constituents, were never prepared to give this up or admit their investigation didn't produce the results they've so desperately hoped for over the last 2 years. Many times I've asked people on this forum, will you accept the Mueller report, even if it isn't damning for Donald Trump? crickets......

We all knew this was where things would end up. Weather you were for or against the president, every thinking American citizen knew this would never be over. I just hope at least a few leftists out there have the wit to see what's actually going on here. These people are not doing this out of some deeply held respect and love for our country or Constitution. They think you people elected them to "get" Donald Trump. So that's what they are trying to do. And in the meantime, nothing is getting done on Capital Hill. Then again, perhaps that is a good thing.

PS. I didn't watch the video either
Dem s are doing their job in spite of the republicans continuing NOT to do theirs while continuig to take YOUR money...if you actualy live here.

And I ll accept what the Mueller report says. When our modern day Daniel Ellsberg appears and releases the real report.
Trumps job is and always was to work over America to enrich his own Family Acces to the biggest piggy bank in the world and access to the evildoers on earth to help him enrich his family ...raping international citizens piggy banks as well. Blood money or arms or oil or land It s a a way to gain for this family. Aamoral can't even put a fine point on the obscenity of Trumps.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:43 PM

11,309 posts, read 11,073,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkimelon9 View Post
But it’s worse that someone like Obama is hated by people like you for his skin color and is unrecognized for his amazing contributions to America.

You may not like him but statistcly he has done double what trump has done.
First things first, welcome to the CD politics forum. I think it's great you are politically involved at such a young age. The part of your post I highlighted in bold is not true. You do not know me, and that was not a nice or fair thing to say. Obama is disliked because he was ineffective and constantly apologized for America. He accomplished very little, contrary to what you believe to be true. Obama was in office eight years. Trump has been in for two, with heavy resistance at every turn. You cannot judge a president until after he has completed his term(s). He will accomplish much more between now and when he exits the Oval Office. As you get older you will gain more understanding of the world around you, and your outlook may very well change. I know mine has over the years.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:08 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,167,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
First things first, welcome to the CD politics forum. I think it's great you are politically involved at such a young age. The part of your post I highlighted in bold is not true. You do not know me, and that was not a nice or fair thing to say. Obama is disliked because he was ineffective and constantly apologized for America. He accomplished very little, contrary to what you believe to be true. Obama was in office eight years. Trump has been in for two, with heavy resistance at every turn. You cannot judge a president until after he has completed his term(s). He will accomplish much more between now and when he exits the Oval Office. As you get older you will gain more understanding of the world around you, and your outlook may very well change. I know mine has over the years.
The wall that Mexico built?
Denuclearization of N. Korea?
An Infrastructure bill?
Great wonderful affordable healthcare for all?
Negotiated lowered Rx drug coverage?
Bringing coal jobs back?

and there is this...
Trump's Trade War Costs Americans $3 Billion Monthly: Study | Time

Trump has accomplished one of the largest tax cuts for the wealthy himself included and that is about it.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:34 PM

11,126 posts, read 5,610,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
That's why the Dems have moved on to other bogus witch hunts with the 81 subpoenas.

They are fishing now and are desperate for anything that will tilt the 2020 election.

The 2020 election has already been lost to anyone who has even a hint of a connection to Trump. He will hang around the necks of any of his co-conspirators who have political aspirations, like a huge orange albatross.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:38 PM

18,068 posts, read 27,526,875 times
Quote:
It is only dead to those that are trump worshipers with no sense of common knowledge and no initiative to see both sides. And consider that the president of the untied states is ridiculous and things he has done and said should’ve have prevented him from even running for president in the first place, the fact Americans supported him after so many allegations still being investigated today makes me wonder what our country has come to.
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Tuckah! ... Compares the Russia Russia Russia Collusion to headless chicken Mike from Colorado who was too stupid to die.

Quote:
Actually the American people all voted for Hillary. She won the popular vote. Trump only one because the bigger states were republican based. It ,ay see, stupid and irrelevant to you and your right Trump is stupid and irrelevant, as is the idea we call him president. The American people voted for Hillary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
This is so dang true. ^

They are so absolutely determined and desperate to get something, anything, on Trump, in order to impeach him.

Even if he is re-elected in 2020, the Democrats will still be trying to drum up something to impeach him, even in the last year of his term in 2024.

It's an embarrassment at this point, with Schiff the clown leader.
Oh my GOD!

Are you saying six more years of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The same old and jaded redundant lack of defense for the orange grifter. Par for the course.
Waa waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!?

Quote:
Can’t wait for that Cheeto to be out of office
Waa! Waa!

Old 03-05-2019, 10:41 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,167,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Tuckah! ... Compares the Russia Russia Russia Collusion to headless chicken Mike from Colorado who was too stupid to die.
The same old and jaded redundant lack of defense for the orange grifter. Par for the course.

Old 03-05-2019, 11:10 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,115,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Many times I've asked people on this forum, will you accept the Mueller report, even if it isn't damning for Donald Trump? crickets......

...These people are not doing this out of some deeply held respect and love for our country or Constitution. They think you people elected them to "get" Donald Trump. So that's what they are trying to do. And in the meantime, nothing is getting done on Capital Hill. Then again, perhaps that is a good thing....
Perhaps others have not responded, but I have always said that even if there is nothing actionable against Trump that comes out of the investigation, it has been a success because of all the felons that have been charged, convicted, confessed, or are not imprisoned. If nothing goes forward on Trump, I will accept that.

I think the last paragraph is completely wrong. I think most people who voted for Dems did so to counter the POLICY that was coming from the White House and congress. They wanted opposition to Trump to prevent further damaging measures. Most Democrats are skeptical of impeachment. Some want it, but many think it will not be a useful thing, and will ultimately be damaging to the country. And I disagree that nothing is getting done on Capitol Hill. The House is bringing up new bills and doing business all the time. That is what they were elected to do. And you will notice that even today, some Repubs are coming out against the President's disaster declaration on Constitutional grounds because it usurps the power of Congress, as outlined in the Constitution. So much for your argument that people are not opposing Trump out of respect and love for the Country and Constitution. That is the VERY REASON that we oppose him.

Old 03-05-2019, 11:11 PM

2,071 posts, read 900,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I think you mean nightmare with tax payers money used to pay for all of this.

Maybe this will help you sleep better;

Yes, the Mueller investigation is costly. But the millions seized from Manafort have it on track to break even

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/2736507002/

Old 03-06-2019, 01:41 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,546,131 times
Quote:
Ditchlights at least Obama did things for this country, he was a respective man. You don’t know if I am liberal but it is like you Republicans to assume. I have just said I want a god president which Donald trump is not. Not all anti-trump are liberals. I am indeed one but that isn’t the point. Obama was the face of America and a good one at that. He did a lot for the country snd unlike Donald
strump was not accused of such horrendous crimes and didn’t post such terrible things on Twitter. It truly is sad trump was elected. But it’s worse that someone like Obama is hated by people like you for his skin color and is unrecognized for his amazing contributions to America. You may not like him but statistcly he has done double what trump has done. And also Hillary was 100% not perfect but she would’ve made far better a president then Donald trump is. And to be honest I wouldn’t even call him a president.
What was Obama's contributions?

Old 03-06-2019, 01:47 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,719,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
That's why the Dems have moved on to other bogus witch hunts with the 81 subpoenas.

They are fishing now and are desperate for anything that will tilt the 2020 election.

You do understand, don't you, that it is not Congress' option, it is their responsibility?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.