Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 11:35 AM

662 posts, read 315,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the tired shrieks of 'racism!!' in response to any and all criticism is really pathetic.
Racism cries from the left are as frequent as "you hate America" cries from the right. Usually the person saying it is being hysterical and illogical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 11:42 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,197,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemDawg View Post
I can't picture Carlson blasting anyone

if you're talking about that whining thing he does on TV all the time, then yeah I guess
He also is a chronic serial interrupter. I went to elementary school with an obnoxious girl who would talk over you as a way of interrupting and this yoyo does the same thing.

Old 07-10-2019, 11:45 AM

22,155 posts, read 9,715,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
I saw tucker last night; he strongly accused Omar of hating America and do not give one single example. I went to her twitter account, and could not find any hate towards America, just criticism towards immigration procedures, pro higher wages, and for human rights.

Tucker is a lier, I may not agree with how people like Omar plan to reach their goal, which for the most part noble ones, but slandering is the worst thing a journalist can do. What a shame.
I guess maybe you didn't see her quote "Some people did something' referring to 911. She is reprehensible.

Old 07-10-2019, 11:56 AM

7,478 posts, read 4,044,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
I saw tucker last night; he strongly accused Omar of hating America and do not give one single example. I went to her twitter account, and could not find any hate towards America, just criticism towards immigration procedures, pro higher wages, and for human rights.

Tucker is a lier, I may not agree with how people like Omar plan to reach their goal, which for the most part noble ones, but slandering is the worst thing a journalist can do. What a shame.
try this one...………..

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...satan.3950003/

Old 07-10-2019, 12:23 PM

34,367 posts, read 18,748,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I guess maybe you didn't see her quote "Some people did something' referring to 911. She is reprehensible.
It is solely because ALL of the perpetrators of 9/11 were Muslim, so of course she can't admit the TRUTH about Muslim Terrorism. She is a devout, anti American liar.

Old 07-10-2019, 12:25 PM

2 posts, read 1,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I have also noticed this. The pictures of Trump almost always show him in his worst light/expression.
On the other hand for instance Obama is almost always shown smiling as if specifically for the camera...…..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It is solely because ALL of the perpetrators of 9/11 were Muslim, so of course she can't admit the TRUTH about Muslim Terrorism. She is a devout, anti American liar.

When will you account for white crime

Old 07-10-2019, 12:27 PM

16,257 posts, read 7,194,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
The picture of Carlson in the link makes him look like an ugly fool. It also makes Omar look like a calm and beautiful woman. It's not by accident and images have the ability to subconsciously influence our opinion of a story. That's my only contribution to this stupid story. Just a "be aware" of how headlines, graphics, photographs, subconsciously influence and manipulate. It will become even more important over the duration of the 2020 campaign.
But Carlson ALWAYS looks like a fool, with his half angry, half confused expression. Nothing a like an angry fool face to look ugly.

Old 07-10-2019, 12:29 PM

27,306 posts, read 16,289,472 times
Why do idiots from a crap hole country come here to escape the crap hole they came and try to turn this country into the crap hole they escaped from.

These people don’t like this country. Go back where you came from.

Old 07-10-2019, 12:35 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,197,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemDawg View Post
I'm not sure Tucker can be considered an actual Journalist.

I think it's Hannity who calls himself an "entertainer" instead of a Journalist. Not that the rubes notice.
He is not a journalist in any sense of the word.

Old 07-10-2019, 01:24 PM

1,676 posts, read 582,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
The #nottodaysatan refers to 'you' re not getting away with this', she is referring to the comment, not calling the USA satan. She was saying a lot of Somalis were killed by Americans. In fact you can pick any country at random and most likely the statement would still be accurate.

Again, it is slandering. The guy cannot stand her because she raises strong criticism and seems to represent her constituents. That is not allowed, law makers are supposed to represent lobbyists and rich people, anything less is "anti-american", but it's never said this crudely, it needs to be clothed with patriotism, development, and the "American" interest (not the average one, just the top one) .

Last edited by thelogo; 07-10-2019 at 01:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media