Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2022, 10:03 AM

2,983 posts, read 1,168,389 times

Advertisements

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...-soon-n2608825 (Brian Stelter could be gone soon. Spencer wrote about this earlier this month. The new brass at CNN wants to get back to hard journalism and straight news stories. They want a return to the Campbell Brown era. They want programming like NewsNight back. Brown’s show tried to do straight news. There might have been some areas of media bias during this period. Who am I kidding? It was CNN. Of course, there was bias—but it was minor league compared to what we have now. Hell, it was tee-ball compared to what we have now. I still don’t trust the top brass will make good on this promise to overhaul the news and get rid of the loud mouths, but word on the street is that the new upper-crust views Stelter as part of the old regime, the old venomous way CNN used to do the news and want him gone. They have cause to ax his show. The ratings were hot garbage (via Fox News)( MY OP I really hope this happen!! )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 10:32 AM

3,249 posts, read 3,204,745 times
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:13 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Does he have his pants on? Or was that some other guy?

Old 06-16-2022, 11:22 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...-soon-n2608825 (Brian Stelter could be gone soon. Spencer wrote about this earlier this month. The new brass at CNN wants to get back to hard journalism and straight news stories. They want a return to the Campbell Brown era. They want programming like NewsNight back. Brown’s show tried to do straight news. There might have been some areas of media bias during this period. Who am I kidding? It was CNN. Of course, there was bias—but it was minor league compared to what we have now. Hell, it was tee-ball compared to what we have now. I still don’t trust the top brass will make good on this promise to overhaul the news and get rid of the loud mouths, but word on the street is that the new upper-crust views Stelter as part of the old regime, the old venomous way CNN used to do the news and want him gone. They have cause to ax his show. The ratings were hot garbage (via Fox News)( MY OP I really hope this happen!! )
If you stop watching it your life will have less stress. I don`t watch things that anger me.

Old 06-16-2022, 12:40 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,322,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post

LOL yup that was Stelter. God was that such a gross image.

Old 06-16-2022, 12:41 PM

1,746 posts, read 880,914 times
I'm not a bit surprised: https://nypost.com/2022/06/15/brian-...owest-ratings/

But what is Gutfeld going to do when that happens? He's going to have to come up with a new target.

Old 06-16-2022, 12:50 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,904,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailjnh View Post
I'm not a bit surprised: https://nypost.com/2022/06/15/brian-...owest-ratings/

But what is Gutfeld going to do when that happens? He's going to have to come up with a new target.

Fortunately for Gutfeld, and sadly for us, there's never been a more target rich environment.

Old 06-16-2022, 01:09 PM

Not surprised at all. Stelter has been on the decline ever since someone called him out at a convention last year for pushing lies and being CNN's biggest ass-kisser. And it's only gotten worse for him since then. Even CNN's favorite Democratic guests told him to stop lying and to stop obsessing over Hannity. And now that his lover Mr Zucker is gone, it was only a matter of time before Humpty Dumpty took his fall.

Old 06-16-2022, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
If you stop watching it your life will have less stress. I don`t watch things that anger me.

LOL you're CNN's biggest cheerleader. I'm honestly shocked you're not desperately trying to defend Stelter.

Old 06-16-2022, 02:49 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post

That was some other guy.

That was Jeffrey Toobin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media