Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2022, 10:22 AM

21,334 posts, read 19,966,993 times

Advertisements

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/05/polit...022/index.html

Is CNN actually becoming a news organization again, not a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2022, 10:32 AM

620 posts, read 347,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/05/polit...022/index.html

Is CNN actually becoming a news organization again, not a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party?
NOPE! CNN, among the other mainstream media outlets, are marching to the new orders of the DNC. The DNC wants Biden and Harris out. They don't want them around for 2024. Biden was a useful idiot for the Dems, but has turned out to be more idiot than useful. DNC will be using news outlets to pressure B & H to get out.

Old 11-07-2022, 11:55 AM

20,311 posts, read 9,208,731 times
Democrats will be turning on Biden like rabid dogs by the end of the week. Biden will be kissing up to McCarthy by Friday.

Old 11-07-2022, 02:37 PM

30,411 posts, read 12,012,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappy001 View Post
NOPE! CNN, among the other mainstream media outlets, are marching to the new orders of the DNC. The DNC wants Biden and Harris out. They don't want them around for 2024. Biden was a useful idiot for the Dems, but has turned out to be more idiot than useful. DNC will be using news outlets to pressure B & H to get out.
You have a copy of those marching orders handy?

Actually I watch Bill Maher each week to get his take and his mostly left guests and occasionally peruse leftist talk shows. The Dems like Biden. They seem to ignore his failings and like what he has done policy wise. His approval numbers have been rising since about July. I think the left is resigned that mid terms always go against the party of the sitting POTUS and this will be no different. They assume early polling showing the dems doing well were incorrect. They are not blaming Biden at all from what I have watched. I can't watch much of their stuff without getting sick to my stomach.

Your take on him comes from the fact you hate him and assume deep down the dems do also. But that is incorrect.

I think the attacks by the right on him actually strengthens their fondness of the senile old dude. If the GOP try to impeach Biden it will probably make him more popular with the left.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 11-07-2022 at 02:45 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media