Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2024, 05:32 PM

12,963 posts, read 9,478,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Who says progressives don't have a sense of humor?

Those sassy broads know a good joke when they hear one. A real knee slapper

They should invite Laken Riley's parents on their show and have a real yuk fest

"MSNBC's Rachel Maddow and Jen Psaki mocked Virginia Republican voters who have concerns about the border while covering Super Tuesday results."

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6348326130112
I suppose their point was that Virginia isn't a border state so they have no reason to be concerned about illegal immigration. It never entered their minds that Virginia citizens also care about the sanctity of the country as a whole, not just their own back yard (which is also being invaded, border state or not).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2024, 07:02 PM

3,267 posts, read 3,928,054 times
Clueless elite liberals?

I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya.

Old 03-06-2024, 07:08 PM

3,647 posts, read 3,782,439 times
I'm astonished that they think concerns center around race. Surely they know there are illegal aliens of all races in the USA. But maybe they don't. They could be that ignorant.

The mocking of West Virginia gives insight into how shallow they are. The insult of "elitists" fits.

Old 03-06-2024, 07:19 PM

1,693 posts, read 609,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Who says progressives don't have a sense of humor?

Those sassy broads know a good joke when they hear one. A real knee slapper

They should invite Laken Riley's parents on their show and have a real yuk fest

"MSNBC's Rachel Maddow and Jen Psaki mocked Virginia Republican voters who have concerns about the border while covering Super Tuesday results."

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6348326130112
I don’t see this as being much different than the resident democrats that regularly post here. They often downplay the real problems facing America, dismiss the issues with the economy, ignore the fact that Biden is a failed president, and make light of the fact that we have an open border. They have buried their heads in the sand to the damage their policies have caused and continue to cause.

Old 03-06-2024, 07:23 PM

7,908 posts, read 3,453,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Watch this and tell me something is not seriously wrong with liberals.
It's kind of like a "let them eat cake" moment for these out of touch elites.

Old 03-06-2024, 07:29 PM

6,569 posts, read 6,734,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
It's kind of like a "let them eat cake" moment for these out of touch elites.
They despise their fellow citizens that's for sure.

Old 03-07-2024, 02:36 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,347,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Rachel Maddow is a terrible person but she knows how to sell herself. I looked it up and she is reportedly earning $30 Million per year for doing 1 show per week!

I wonder how many "newcomers" she has living in her mansion with her?

These Elite Dems are either out of touch Fools or they actually do think this invasion and the concern that normal citizens have for the safety of themselves and their family is stupid.

These people need a reality slap.

Those dozen or so "newcomers" living in Rocky Maddow's mansion are referred to as "domestic staff", thank you very much.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:30 AM

25,704 posts, read 12,779,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Watch this and tell me something is not seriously wrong with liberals.
Liberals are emotionally defective...besides that, they're fine.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:15 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,539,645 times
These are people that are upper class and that rub elbows with the same...except for nannies and other help.

They don't struggle with wage and job pressures or rent pressures while the government is giving handouts to migrants that are in turn increasing all those pressures on blue collar people.

It's the same mindset we saw in 2016. Steel mills closed, factories moved to other countries etc. and the people complaining were dismissed as racists that should learn to code.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:42 AM

20,327 posts, read 19,912,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I suppose their point was that Virginia isn't a border state so they have no reason to be concerned about illegal immigration. It never entered their minds that Virginia citizens also care about the sanctity of the country as a whole, not just their own back yard (which is also being invaded, border state or not).
Yup. They came off as clueless, short sighted people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media