Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 11:14 AM

1,285 posts, read 3,340,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicomike View Post
Now THIS I really have trouble believing---The American Legion Posts in GDL once had HUNDREDS of members, but now have effectively gone out of business!!
That's logical. Because the American Legion Post in GDL is practically out of business that means everybody has moved because of cartel violence. The one thing I miss about Texas is that Texas has plenty of good looking people. If you want to see the ugliest people in the world and the creepiest drunks, visit an ALP down here. Actually the whole area attracts the ugliest people in the world. I've seen two good looking men here, men I wouldn't have noticed that much in Texas, and of course the men were both gay. I'm not kidding when I say I've never seen so many ugly Americans/Canadians in one place. Ladies, this is not the place to find a husband unless you are not too picky about what he looks like.

I guess the ALP in GDL creeped everyone out so much (nothing better than having a stinky, toothless drunk breathing on you) or bored everyone to death so they stopped attending. That could be the answer and not that people have left the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico