Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 09:36 AM

13,627 posts, read 7,954,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_circle decimal View Post
I actually desire dense soil but not for an obvious reason. I've heard someone say...
You "heard someone say"?

Sounds like something to base your entire philosophy of life on...

Old 10-15-2020, 01:35 PM

49 posts, read 28,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUMike View Post
You "heard someone say"?

Sounds like something to base your entire philosophy of life on...
thanks I agree. Let me explain why. It really depends on who is talking, but words have a vibration and you can tell when someone is speaking if they are really integrated and clear based on the words but also the vibration behind them. So yes I do agree that you can take someone on their word. But it really boils down to the vibration. Most people arent deeply integrated to where you could base your entire life philosophy on what they say...but there are some people who have a deep integral understanding which gets communicated through words but not the words themselves, that you could base your whole philosophy on. Have a good day.

Old 10-15-2020, 05:27 PM

2,105 posts, read 4,603,806 times
Usually, when "have a good day" is said, it means they are done.

What does this have to do with anything Minnesota? Much less Morris.

Old 10-15-2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demtion35 View Post
Usually, when "have a good day" is said, it means they are done.

What does this have to do with anything Minnesota? Much less Morris.
you mean the stuff about what people say, and words and vibrations like I was saying...and the whole screenplay about finding faygo or whatever it was? this is a valid point...what does any of this nonsense have to do with MN. I will address those concerns in part 2.

Part 2

in part 1 we asked the question what does any of this stuff have to do with Minnesota, much less morris. In part 2 we will delve deeper into that question and actually answer it. On second thought we will outsource the answer to that question to part 3.

Part 3

well the faygo stuff has to do with MN because the factory headquarters are in MI, so naturally neighboring states will be more likely to carry the product. So yes the finding faygo stuff is relevant to this thread. And the stuff about words and vibrations is universal...so it can apply to a person in MN, but it could also apply to people in Inner mongolia, or people living in the arctic circle. I know a few of them who aren't frozen completely and still use words. Now if I started a thread here about faygo prayer circles forming throughout the arctic circle, that would be a stretch.

Old 10-16-2020, 03:05 AM

61,753 posts, read 87,217,162 times
OP - we have blog section on City-Data. You can post there what your heart desires. Most of the stuff you're posting on this thread is way off topic and irrelevant. Please cut to the chase and go back on topic.

Old 10-16-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
OP - we have blog section on City-Data. You can post there what your heart desires. Most of the stuff you're posting on this thread is way off topic and irrelevant. Please cut to the chase and go back on topic.
my heart desires to post in the minnesota forum. Nothing here is off topic or irrelevant. Everything is relevant to minnesota--even the faygo stuff. Most places dont carry faygo where I'm from. Have you tried the blue moon mist? its like falling in love. Anyway I'm just taking some detours with how I express myself. Now if i made a whole essay about possible faygo related prayer circles forming in the arctic circle then I would fully understand how that is not related to MN. If I really get the urge to post a thread about faygo prayer circles forming in the arctic circle, then I will take that to the correct forum. From now on only minnesota-related stuff. Elnina is right. We need to get back on track in this thread...back to the soil, the roots, the land, and relevant questions about the economy and the overall vibe in the general population.

the question of moving to morris or not has already been discovered. The answer is I should not move there because walmart and diversity is more important to me right now. So maybe we can go further and solidify that discovery and move away from all this stuff about oxford commas and arctic circle decimals, or faygo related prayer circles forming in the arctic circle. And no antisemitism...just soil, economy, and daily life type inquiries.

Old 10-16-2020, 02:35 PM

5,831 posts, read 7,716,900 times
Quote:
my heart desires to post in the minnesota forum. Nothing here is off topic or irrelevant. Everything is relevant to minnesota--even the faygo stuff. Most places dont carry faygo where I'm from. Have you tried the blue moon mist? its like falling in love. Anyway I'm just taking some detours with how I express myself. Now if i made a whole essay about possible faygo related prayer circles forming in the arctic circle then I would fully understand how that is not related to MN. If I really get the urge to post a thread about faygo prayer circles forming in the arctic circle, then I will take that to the correct forum. From now on only minnesota-related stuff. Elnina is right. We need to get back on track in this thread...back to the soil, the roots, the land, and relevant questions about the economy and the overall vibe in the general population.

[B[the question of moving to morris or not has already been discovered. The answer is I should not move there because walmart and diversity is more important to me right now. [/b]So maybe we can go further and solidify that discovery and move away from all this stuff about oxford commas and arctic circle decimals, or faygo related prayer circles forming in the arctic circle. And no antisemitism...just soil, economy, and daily life type inquiries.
Since the OP has made a decision regarding his original question the thread no longer has relevance. Perhaps it should be closed.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:48 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,078,063 times
I say keep it open

Perhaps some dormful of nursing students won' t be hacked to bits with some other diversion going on.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I say keep it open

Perhaps some dormful of nursing students won' t be hacked to bits with some other diversion going on.
yes...what ghengis says goes. I'll say whats odd though. Just last week at this time I still thought I was going to morris with only a small shadow of doubt. So I'm watching these decisions unfold myself and discovering how to take a bit of a back seat knowing that within a week or during the weekend something may unfold internally that I have little connection to presently. Or I may wake up and spring into some action which could unravel everything I had planned. It may also be that something will become completely clear to me that would undermine everything, but only after being very close to the deadline or very close to going through with the decision. Basically I would be the type of person to run from the alter because something occurred to me just that morning or a few days before...and it may have had to do with wanting to form some kind of prayer circle in the arctic circle and seeing how marriage wouldnt really be conducive. But I doubt it would have anything to do with starting a prayer circle in the arctic circle. Probably it would have to do with seeing clearly the way we would live or seeing some negative chain of events following the marriage. Or I noticed someone in public who had no traces at all of greed or self centeredness and some light shined on me. But the distinction is that I would have only seen that quality of selflessness at the very last moment with only a small window of time to act on it.

Old 10-17-2020, 06:14 AM

2,105 posts, read 4,603,806 times
Quote:
idk but I think I may not go afterall and hold out for other options. Lack of amenities seems to be more of a factor than i anticipated.

chapter 3 - lost at sea

I may be lost at sea for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQ...9oDf7A&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1V8YRJnr4Q
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota