Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 08:12 PM

355 posts, read 1,147,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Hopefully I'll be pushing up daisies by then, - or gallantly gallivanting about the Puget Sound on my yacht ! I'll keep plenty of muskets loaded and the jolly Roger will stay ready to hoist when the time arises ! Arrrg !
I'm renting out my larger places and living in a cheap scummy place to make money ! That's the price I have to pay for being greedy and wanting enough money to eat, pay taxes and keep the old 85 toyota rig running. !

Good on ya!! That's the spirit that keeps us going here sometimes, and I'll chime in to say that I'm sorry things are down for you right now. I too enjoy your posts and wish you the best of luck keeping going.

BTW, an informed source tells me that some of the Craigslist stuff is actually put-ons by college kids and the like. I'm sure some is legit, but the old adage still stands, "Believe little of what you see and read on the 'net."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2008, 05:59 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,079,515 times
Well things are starting to get better, we are getting a better place to stay for a while. We just agreed to rent a little trailer near Moiese right on Mission creek. I can sit next to the campfire right out my back door while fishing and gazing at the bison range. No neighbors in sight ! Where I am right now we have really wasted people come knocking on our door by mistake, (sorry, dude I got the wrong apartment !) The other day some guy came to our door wanting us to safeguard his glass of whiskey because he had to go to the liquor store for more and he didn't want his drink to get finished off by someone else at the apartment he was partying at ! It will be nice being out among natures critters instead of being surrounded by society's cretins.

Old 11-02-2008, 07:47 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,687,081 times
But yet you find the internet

Old 11-02-2008, 05:40 PM

I can put up with cretins on the Internet, I can turn the computer off. I can't turn off the all night partyers next door ! I'll just be glad to go to sleep listening to the creek instead of drunken yelling and thumping about from freaking lower than scum dirt-bags. What's nice about this place we're moving to is that we can put our kayaks into the creek right in the backyard and float a couple of miles right into the Lower Flathead River and go down to Dixon, Gunderson Creek or a few miles further to Perma. Plus I can play my music as loud as I want because there are no close neighbors.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:28 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,687,081 times
I guess i was tryin to make a funny It is amazing the ruff and tumble areas we are living in but we still can get on line. I just have not had these types of bad experiences here on the east side. Yes it is here, we roll them through the ER but they are pretty predicable and mellow. I sure have been lucky. Best of luck to you the wife and birdie

Old 11-02-2008, 07:41 PM

We are really excited about finding a close-in but still secluded place. We feel lucky too, the only reason we moved into this seedy place we're in now was because we needed a place fast. There is a lot of wildlife at this new place too. I was getting turkeys to answer me when we were looking at our new place. I'll get a few pics of the place soon, It's a old little trailer but the location is great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana