Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2006, 07:37 PM

1,130 posts, read 1,580,650 times

Advertisements

We just had a nice couple look at our home and they have to sell theirs in Naples. The wife said that houses in her gated community are in demand and sell quickly. They are in a moderately priced community prob. around the $300,000 to $400,000 price range.
Does anybody know if things are selling like hotcakes in Naples
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2006, 08:37 PM

2,209 posts, read 7,670,905 times
It's a buyers market in Fla. Great time if you are a buyer. Not so good if you are a seller

Old 07-08-2006, 09:29 PM

Yea, I know what you mean. The buyer stated that the houses in her community are only on the market for a few days then are sold...

Old 07-08-2006, 09:43 PM

13 posts, read 97,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboosmom
We just had a nice couple look at our home and they have to sell theirs in Naples. The wife said that houses in her gated community are in demand and sell quickly. They are in a moderately priced community prob. around the $300,000 to $400,000 price range.
Does anybody know if things are selling like hotcakes in Naples
I hope so, since I'll be putting my house on the market within the next couple of weeks.

Like anywhere else in Florida, it depends on how aggressive the seller is with his/her asking price. I live in the Golden Gate Estates area of Naples, which is property that is 1.14 acres and larger.

Properties priced 'right' are still getting showings. Overpriced properties are sitting. As for the gated communities, I'm not sure. The fact the Naples keeps showing showing up at the top of 'most overpriced markets' lists, sure isn't helping.

Old 07-08-2006, 09:47 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,512,918 times
Bam, good luck and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Old 07-09-2006, 12:29 PM

cj,
I know where ya are. We shot a wedding there two years ago. Nice properties for sure.
I don't know what gated community they are in. DH can't remember the name of it.
Oh Jammie, thanks a bunch. I have the St. Joe's prayer and have been saying it!

Well haven't heard from the couple in Naples yet. Wonder if the homes are really selling that fast in their community???

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjgsav
I hope so, since I'll be putting my house on the market within the next couple of weeks.

Like anywhere else in Florida, it depends on how aggressive the seller is with his/her asking price. I live in the Golden Gate Estates area of Naples, which is property that is 1.14 acres and larger.

Properties priced 'right' are still getting showings. Overpriced properties are sitting. As for the gated communities, I'm not sure. The fact the Naples keeps showing showing up at the top of 'most overpriced markets' lists, sure isn't helping.
Naples I guess is overpriced, but boy have you seen the homes???
They are beautiful and the area is kept just as beautiful. (depending on where you are in Naples)
The streets are landscaped and kept clean, the stores are great...
Ah, Naples!

Last edited by Marka; 07-12-2006 at 12:22 AM.. Reason: merged

Old 07-11-2006, 11:41 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,512,918 times
Bam, I'll still keep my fingers crossed that they get their house sold and can buy yours. It seems that once you're ready to move, time goes so slowly until you get where you're going.

Old 07-12-2006, 09:45 AM

Hey Jammie,
you are so right! Everyday I wake up and say "is this the day a good buyer will come and make an offer?" It just takes time. If their house sells, I hope they come on back to ours!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
View detailed profiles of: