Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 10:24 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,949,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzsaz View Post
Guess what, I don't waste my time collecting data on millions of different issues. Are you a real estate agent? Gosh, can I please have the name of your agency so I am sure not to refer friends or relatives to it. You certainly are looking to bash Somerville.

I'm leaving this topic because I can only see you leading it into something very ugly.

And, finally, yes, I think Somerville has a great high school. Sorry if that doesn't qualify in your world.
I'm sorry you interpret my question as some sort of bashing or ugliness. It's not that at all. You made a statement, and I asked you to back it up. If you look, you'll see that I've not made ANY statement on the Somerville school, I merely asked how you came to the conclusion you presented. I have sold homes to people in Somerville, and I will do so again. If there is some data I can show those people who are interested in Somerville to support the statement that they have GREAT schools I'd like to have it. It seems that you are presenting an unsupported opinion, which is fine for you, but not something I can use as a professional when I am asked about the school.

By the way, it's easy to learn which company I work with, if you just look at my profile. Please feel free to tell people to not use me, so long as you tell them why; that I wouldn't accept an unsupported opinion as a fact that I can share with prospective purchasers.

Last edited by Bill Keegan; 05-20-2011 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: added last paragraph
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 01:49 PM

1 posts, read 839 times
We are considering buying at Sunset Lake, Bridgewater NJ. Does anyone know if there are too many bugs living on the lake? I want to be able to sit outside on my deck without being attacked by bugs. We love the idea of being at the water but at night we like to sit outside, BBQ, chill on the deck.

Old 10-27-2019, 10:42 PM

4 posts, read 1,714 times
What about the clearview estates section of Bridgewater?

Old 10-28-2019, 05:58 AM

23,592 posts, read 17,269,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrodbenchwood View Post
Does Bridgewater have good pizza, chinese restaurants and diners?
because Bridgewater is part of Nj, yes it does. multiple dozens and even more, minutes away in adjoining towns.

Odd question because nj towns are right next to each other. It may be a further drive to get to another restaurant in BW than to one in Somerville, Branchburg or Hillsborough.

The question would be more valid in a place like Maine or Iowa where 'towns' are separated by distance.

As for desirable areas, the criteria of the buyer determines which are most desirable unless personal criteria is enumerated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey