Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2023, 04:47 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
They probably do. Real patriots would have been physically assaulting almost every politician at every level of government for well over the last 100 years.

You mean like Jan 6th tourist at the Capital?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2023, 04:49 PM

19,051 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Thanks for proving my point for me! It's truly a disease.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 12-18-2023, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point for me! It's truly a disease.
You response proved mine. Just for info not a fan of Menendez and would love to see him behind bars,............with trump.

Old 12-18-2023, 04:57 PM

No, it did not. No matter how hard or how much you say it. You argue with everyone incessantly. If this was my forum section I’d have banned you awhile ago.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 12-18-2023, 05:01 PM

Classic G1:

Arguing with a bunch of people about how no one moves from NJ…

…from Delaware.

…where he moved to.

…from NJ.

Can’t make it up.

Old 12-18-2023, 06:10 PM

Quote:
No, it did not. No matter how hard or how much you say it. You argue with everyone incessantly. If this was my forum section I’d have banned you awhile ago.
Of course you would but the fact is the forum is mostly right wing and any other view point is look down upon. Why do I compare to trump becuase the right ignores his crimes and his behaver yet they attack Menendez. What I ask for is honesty and I rarely get it. Yes He is a crook but since you follow me around follow the others and see what the post the constant attacks on any Democrat no matter good or bad just that they are Democrats. If you had follow my posts you would see I like Haley but make no mistake I will compare trump to any crooked politician GOP or Dem. Also why can I not argue with another poster if I keep it civil, I see others doing here all the time.

This is your own post" Real patriots would have been physically assaulting almost every politician at every level of government "

So you're not a real Patriot if you don't get violent? You're calling out others Patriotism if you were being sarcastic it was hard to tell. Hope you have a pleasant night.

Old 12-18-2023, 06:24 PM

Menendez is a PERP. If you have to bring up anyone else in a discussion about his crimes, other than involved parties, then you are the problem.

You won’t see this, but I assure you, others do.

Trump has absolutely nothing to do with Menendez’ crimes. You’re playing a team sport and it’s pathetic.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: