Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2024, 05:25 AM

43,646 posts, read 44,368,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
Lots of crazy people know how to get attention. At least he didn't shoot up a school to get it.
Definitely crazy and now dead!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2024, 06:38 AM

16,277 posts, read 10,405,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
Lots of crazy people know how to get attention. At least he didn't shoot up a school to get it.
I was thinking the same thing. This was one angry, crazy man and I'm thankful that he only harmed himself.

Old 04-20-2024, 06:48 AM

21,466 posts, read 10,568,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
How odd that most of you have no interest beyond cynical enjoyment or dismissal - uninterested in facts.

Well, he may be called crazy, but he was shrewd enough to go exactly where there would be cameras.
He was crazy, and it's no mercy to take him to the hospital. Once he was engulfed in flames they should have allowed him to die. His life is going to be such a misery from here on out. I feel sorry for this guy.

Old 04-20-2024, 07:43 AM

1,291 posts, read 321,812 times
Quote:
How odd that most of you have no interest beyond cynical enjoyment or dismissal - uninterested in facts.

Well, he may be called crazy, but he was shrewd enough to go exactly where there would be cameras.
What else would you call someone that lights themself on fire based on fantasies?

Old 04-20-2024, 08:11 AM

8,373 posts, read 4,382,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
He was crazy, and it's no mercy to take him to the hospital. Once he was engulfed in flames they should have allowed him to die. His life is going to be such a misery from here on out. I feel sorry for this guy.
He died. For a moment I was worried about wellbeing of our poster-moderator Seventh Floor, but apparently this man was someone else since the news say he was from Florida:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2531755.html

Old 04-20-2024, 01:19 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,882,405 times
and died.. oh well.. stupid ish gets stupid prizes

Old 04-20-2024, 01:31 PM

1,131 posts, read 610,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
Thanks for the link... it's like that creepy VHS tape Faces of Death.

That's brutal.

Like some poster stated... at least he only harmed himself, unlike some loser who shoots up innocent ppl for their "statement".

What's sad is the some ppl here seem to think it's funny and use it as a political hooray.

Feel sorry for his family and friends.

May he RIP.

Old 04-20-2024, 02:46 PM

3,195 posts, read 1,662,548 times
Quote:

Assume he was guilty paying a woman for sex and asking her to not say anything. Where's the crime? You know how broadly women are selling their sexual services for a lot less than this. Why isn't that prosecuted?
It seems this is targeted. Anybody who doesn't like Trump nor cares knows this is just a targeted hit. What do you think the punishment should be compared to other men and women who have done this. I think Stormy Daniels should be prosecuted because most prostitutes like her who is a adult film start gets paid having sex with random men. So how is it any different here?

I think someone like you need to examine your brain for rationality. This is a huge waste of time and tax payer funds.

If Trump wins, most of those AG and prosecutors will be dismissed by the governor because NY will be on their knees in front of trump begging for forgiveness.

Old 04-20-2024, 04:06 PM

279 posts, read 162,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
Assume he was guilty paying a woman for sex and asking her to not say anything. Where's the crime? You know how broadly women are selling their sexual services for a lot less than this. Why isn't that prosecuted?
It seems this is targeted. Anybody who doesn't like Trump nor cares knows this is just a targeted hit. What do you think the punishment should be compared to other men and women who have done this. I think Stormy Daniels should be prosecuted because most prostitutes like her who is a adult film start gets paid having sex with random men. So how is it any different here?

I think someone like you need to examine your brain for rationality. This is a huge waste of time and tax payer funds.

If Trump wins, most of those AG and prosecutors will be dismissed by the governor because NY will be on their knees in front of trump begging for forgiveness.

Trump is charged with falsifying business records.

Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM

6,430 posts, read 3,137,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post

If Trump is SO guilty of misrepresentation, what about Bill Clinton, and his multiple dalliances, especially in the WH, no less!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny the Mutt View Post
Trump is charged with falsifying business records.
"Business records" that are allegedly directed to the payment of Stormy Daniels, don't overlook that. They're not related to cheating anyone out of money, or overspending on copy paper, or extra desks, or thousands of pens and pencils........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: