Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 07:21 PM

3,431 posts, read 1,863,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
One thing's certain.....he left his dog behind.
Fuhgeddaboudit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2021, 09:32 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,045,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
......The nursing home deal is real, but this method was chosen to take him down. But there is a lot more behind the nursing home scandal that would reveal a lot more.
I voted for him the first time & that was plenty. When his executive order came down sealing the terrible fate of so many in the nursing homes, I was livid. I knew it was going to be bad, real bad. A lot of my colleagues in DOH agreed with me but we are the peons compared to the decision makers. Zucker was too busy being Cuomo's yes-man, and he deserves the boot as well. Now that DOJ dropped their investigation, and the state says there is no reason to continue their probe since impeachment is off the table, he just gets to trot back to the city? That's it??

His treatment of staff is vile and I'm glad he's out because of it. But for him to potentially walk off with no charges in the NH deaths is disgusting. I'm convinced some sort of back door deal was made...almost like a plea bargain without an actual plea.

Old 08-30-2021, 05:17 AM

6,519 posts, read 3,205,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
I voted for him the first time & that was plenty. When his executive order came down sealing the terrible fate of so many in the nursing homes, I was livid. I knew it was going to be bad, real bad. A lot of my colleagues in DOH agreed with me but we are the peons compared to the decision makers. Zucker was too busy being Cuomo's yes-man, and he deserves the boot as well. Now that DOJ dropped their investigation, and the state says there is no reason to continue their probe since impeachment is off the table, he just gets to trot back to the city? That's it??

His treatment of staff is vile and I'm glad he's out because of it. But for him to potentially walk off with no charges in the NH deaths is disgusting. I'm convinced some sort of back door deal was made...almost like a plea bargain without an actual plea.
Indeed. He got a "kid glove treatment", although his actions directly hastened the death of thousands of elderly people. Tragic.

Old 12-29-2021, 11:06 AM

1,914 posts, read 747,135 times
So... we're certain now that no politician will be prosecuted for their crimes, even mass killing. Comforting, eh?

Old 01-04-2022, 08:55 PM

984 posts, read 682,887 times
He’s baaaaack

Old 02-03-2022, 11:19 AM

5,892 posts, read 3,001,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homestead123 View Post
He’s baaaaack
And he took Zucker with him. What a great outcome.

Old 02-04-2022, 03:11 AM

16,179 posts, read 6,921,504 times
Both brothers are not out of the picture.
This looks like a tag team comeback.

I Call it the Cuomos in the Dome ....oh...... Steel Cage Match.

First take down ..Top honcho over at CNN.

Next... the Mayor of New York City.

It ain't over till it's over folks.

Old 02-04-2022, 05:27 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,760,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Both brothers are not out of the picture.
This looks like a tag team comeback.

I Call it the Cuomos in the Dome ....oh...... Steel Cage Match.

First take down ..Top honcho over at CNN.

Next... the Mayor of New York City.

It ain't over till it's over folks.
The Cuomo's have no previous link to Eric Adams. But Adams was seen at dinner with Andrew Cuomo this week, so they are plotting something

Old 04-11-2023, 01:33 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,929,004 times
Cuomo shoulda had a better team of people around him. If he runs for office again, that's fine. He'd have a ton of support around him. However, i think he'd make more money as a political commentator, and should pursue that aspect

Old 04-18-2023, 10:06 AM

9,329 posts, read 16,697,070 times
No difference with Hochul. She is Cuomo in a skirt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York