Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2024, 03:39 PM

5,451 posts, read 6,033,033 times

Advertisements

I tried Dario, but I think Bucko's on 150 is much better. Guess it's all about personal taste...... TASTE! Yeah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2024, 12:31 AM

6,627 posts, read 4,289,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I hear good things about Dairo, which opened near Hendersonville last year. They are a regional NC burger chain based near Winston-Salem which has moved west of the Triad with stores now in Mooresville, Lenoir, and now Hendersonville.
Dairi-O is very good, IMO. It is a step up from most fast food.

Old 02-12-2024, 10:09 AM

360 posts, read 223,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I hear good things about Dairo, which opened near Hendersonville last year. They are a regional NC burger chain based near Winston-Salem which has moved west of the Triad with stores now in Mooresville, Lenoir, and now Hendersonville.
Too bad they don't have any locations in the Triangle. Food quality is so much better than Cook Out.

Old 02-12-2024, 02:35 PM

1,459 posts, read 1,162,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by codygreen View Post
Too bad they don't have any locations in the Triangle. Food quality is so much better than Cook Out.
Any burger joint has better quality food than Cook Out. The quality of their ground beef is deplorable. I only went there once and never again.

Old 02-12-2024, 02:48 PM

360 posts, read 223,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncchgrad View Post
Any burger joint has better quality food than Cook Out. The quality of their ground beef is deplorable. I only went there once and never again.
I honed in on Cook Out specifically because it is 1.) A North Carolina based company (like Dari-O) and 2.) They serve the same type of food. I agree with you that Cook Out sucks but for whatever reason they're always busy and they keep expanding.

Old 02-12-2024, 06:53 PM

1,459 posts, read 1,162,082 times
Quote:
I honed in on Cook Out specifically because it is 1.) A North Carolina based company (like Dari-O) and 2.) They serve the same type of food. I agree with you that Cook Out sucks but for whatever reason they're always busy and they keep expanding.
They're the Starbucks of burgers. LOL

Old 02-12-2024, 07:29 PM

676 posts, read 492,259 times
Quote:
They don't even have them in Guilford County. The nearest locations to Greensboro are Kernersville and Archdale.

Old 02-12-2024, 10:27 PM

377 posts, read 203,632 times
Quote:
I LOVE Cook Out. Although my family prefers Char Grill. I LOVE Cook Out. So does Joe Biden. Apparently.

Old 02-12-2024, 10:31 PM

6,627 posts, read 4,289,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Big View Post
I LOVE Cook Out. Although my family prefers Char Grill. I LOVE Cook Out. So does Joe Biden. Apparently.

We love Cook Out too. IMO, they have the best grilled chicken sandwich in the business.

Old 02-12-2024, 10:49 PM

377 posts, read 203,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
We love Cook Out too. IMO, they have the best grilled chicken sandwich in the business.
YES. I don't understand the dislike of Cook Out. The "Out West Style" cheeseburger tray is the best deal ever. And, as others haver pointed out, Cook Out is rapidly expanding throughout the state. Never tried their grilled chicken sandwich, but I will next time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina