Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 07:52 PM

249 posts, read 645,193 times

Advertisements

St John's Ukrainian Catholic Church

Belfield, ND
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 07:56 PM

249 posts, read 645,193 times
ST MICHAELS UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC CHURCH at 812 MAIN ST N, MINOT, ND

Some history:

Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA - Bishop Daniel Visits ND!

Old 03-12-2012, 09:52 PM

3 posts, read 4,569 times
For all Russian and Ukrainians .

Heard through the grapevine , a Physician ( native Russian ) is joining Stanford health and will be seeing patients June 2012 in West Fargo.

Physican graduated from Universiy of Arizona . Medical school and trained both at Mayo Clinic.

Old 11-17-2012, 07:42 AM

1 posts, read 2,256 times
Default Here in Minot ND

Hello

I am seeing someone from Russia. I live in Minot ND and she just left from visiting me in Minot November 8 2012. We plan to meet again soon, This time I will go to Russia to see her and her family. Anyway, she had asked if there are any Russian/Ukrainian groups here in North Dakota and I promised her I would check. Please respond)) Dan
[Mod cut]

Last edited by ElkHunter; 11-17-2012 at 10:37 AM.. Reason: Highly advisable to NOT post email. They can respond on this thread.

Old 11-19-2012, 03:48 PM

1 posts, read 2,239 times
Dimka,

if you dont mind telling me what do you do in Williston? I'm coming from a construction background(framing) working on my CDL right now because there is very little work here in Oregon.

I'm from Krasnodarskiy Krai, Russia and my wife is from Crimea, Ukraine.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimka03 View Post
Im Russian, currently here in williston

Old 03-25-2013, 10:16 AM

1 posts, read 2,097 times
Hey, I just spent two years living in Russia and also am looking for someone to talk with in Russian. I am not orthodox, but would love to keep up the language

Old 10-25-2013, 11:02 PM

1 posts, read 1,930 times
Default looking for friends from Ukraine/Russia

Just relocated from Kiev to Grand Forks to my american fiancee, looking for friends to comunicate

Old 01-19-2014, 08:47 AM

1 posts, read 1,822 times
Default Ukrainians in ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by salted_moon View Post
hi my husband and i are moving to Bismarck, ND within a month..Im originally from Ukraine and we'd like to meet people who came from the same apart of the Earth as I did (my hubby is American). One of the biggest reasons that m husband and I are russian Orthodox and we would love to make friends with people who have the same believes as we do. Of course personally I also would love to have couple friends speaking my native language so.. does anybody know where we could meet russian, ukrainian people? or maybe somebody knows them personally? i would appreciate any kind of info
My wife is from Uman Ukraine. We have a daughter, Svetlana. I am from Denver and there is a huge RU and UA population in an area called Glendale. In ND, I worked in Dickinson and there is a Ukrainian Orthodox Church and a cultural center. ND has a huge population of Ukrainians. We are moving there next month from cesspool of scum called houston.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,434 times
Hi. Sorry, I can't help you, because we are living in California in Sacramento area. But I understand you feeling because I'm from Ukraine and my husband American too and it's very hard for me to find couple with my situation. Can somebody help mw with this too? We are new to California and I still looking for my friends for me and my son.

Old 07-04-2015, 04:49 PM

9 posts, read 16,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha0308 View Post
Hi. Sorry, I can't help you, because we are living in California in Sacramento area. But I understand you feeling because I'm from Ukraine and my husband American too and it's very hard for me to find couple with my situation. Can somebody help mw with this too? We are new to California and I still looking for my friends for me and my son.
You should definitely post on the California section of City Data Forum instead of North Dakota. From my experience Ukrainians are generally Church-going people. You may be able to find some there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota