Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2006, 11:51 PM

989 posts, read 5,924,355 times

Advertisements

Welcome to Tijuana Mx. Gangs, graffiti, loud music, 22 people living in three bedroom apts., fiestas every night. Well, jk..Santa ana does have nicer parts. But if your not looking to live in a mexican culture--try any other city in Orange county. I have heard frustrations from friends moving there- from neighbors playing mexican music loud until the wee hours of the night, shooting their guns off in their backyard, using the street as an extension of their property, parking cars on their lawn.. etc etc etc..It's not as bad as TJ cause there is a better police force.. but seriously don't move here, try Costa Mesa.

Old 08-26-2006, 08:01 PM

1 posts, read 7,781 times
Talking now now ....are you a whitey?

Now now...I am Asian and I live in Santa Ana. well, I do live among Mexicans. Yes there are families in our condo complex who have about 5 families to one bedroom. LOL. but theyare nice and decent people who just don't have money like you white people to live in Newport Beach!

Be nice....they don't shoot guns off in the air in their backyards. You are just confused. It is near Anaheim. You might probably heard the fireworks going off from Disneyland...Get your ears check.

PEACE.

Old 08-26-2006, 08:57 PM

800 posts, read 4,297,545 times
I'd rather party with Mexicans, Asians, etc., any time

ROTFLMAO...

Old 09-01-2006, 03:48 PM

1 posts, read 7,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuyer View Post
but theyare nice and decent people who just don't have money like you white people to live in Newport Beach!

...PEACE
Peace? How are you promoting peace? You are racist to assume that "newportbeachsmostwanted" is white and to assume that only white people have money?

I live in Santa Ana and there are both bad areas and good no matter where you go. One issue I REALLY have is the graffitti. Yes we have a family next door that blares their music all the time and has about 10 kids that run all over the neighborhood leaving their trash everywhere. All neighborhoods would be much nicer to live in if people had any decency and consideration of others.

Last edited by josh; 09-01-2006 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: futher elaboration

Old 09-02-2006, 03:09 PM

61 posts, read 579,338 times
OCBuyer, for some reason your post is my favorite one on this entire message board

Old 09-30-2006, 09:37 AM

27 posts, read 157,328 times
Ok, just to let you know, people who live in Newport Beach are seriously living in this bubble and anything that is a little different than your little Mercedes and wanna-be- Range Rover drivers and pretentious sunglasses is gangsta' and oh no, I see Mexicans, I'm afraid! Start appreciating others and different cultures. You sound really silly, I'm not sure why you posted that post in the first place? That's too bad for you.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:44 AM

914 posts, read 2,918,625 times
Santa Ana has always sucked - even when I was growing up in OC in the 70's and 80's, it was bad. If you read the demographics on this site, you will see it is over 75% Hispanic. Back in the day, it was a run-down, crime-ridden city, but with a more evenly diverse population.

Old 10-01-2006, 10:27 AM

989 posts, read 5,924,355 times
This was written during the time that City Data had the Santa Ana forum.. it was written in protest.. and thankfully the forum has now been deleted.

You also are being very hypocritical, telling me to be "open minded", yet labeling Newport as a bubble and we are only wanna-be Range Rover drivers. I think your the one who needs to open your mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County