Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2007, 12:09 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,174,304 times

Advertisements

I was just watching Montel, he had on a young girl who had made a video that you can download, or ask for them to send you a copy free of charge.
This is to help empower girls or could even be for young boys ways to protect themselves. This girl decided that after seeing so many young girls wind up getting kidnapped and later found dead.
This girl was in Karate, and so she put this video together in order to help young people get away from their preditors(sp)? I thought this was worth putting out there, I have a 12 year old and asked to have two sent to me for my child and her friend, but you can download if you are set up for it.
I hope this site stays on because it can help save so many of our children.
To download or have a DVD sent to you for free go to Justyellfire.com it is the first thing that comes up. I hope it saves so many more just from my putting this out there. Thanks everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2007, 12:59 PM

1,560 posts, read 7,151,885 times
I'll take a look at it this weekend.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:53 PM

10,206 posts, read 11,187,977 times
Thanks!!!!
I know some young girls - who could benefit from watching this.

Old 02-09-2007, 09:24 PM

2,098 posts, read 6,334,781 times
I'm going to check it out when I get a chance to concentrate (it's too late right now)...my daughter took karate for a while and I'm hoping she'll go back. I think everyone who can should learn self-defense, you're never too young or old (however, around here, you're too broke because they charge over $130/month for one session a week). But maybe I'll get the dvd too. Thanks for the infor Yorkie!!!

Old 02-13-2007, 09:54 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,174,304 times
I really think this should be made public, and given out in all schools to help protect our children. I hope more people get involved and help get this dvd for there children. What have you got to lose, it is free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting