Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2022, 02:57 PM

1 posts, read 994 times

Advertisements

Hello.

My name is Greg, and I'm 26 years old. I'm looking for a full on long distance commited relationship, preferably with someone I get along with.
It might not be a great sign to look all over the internet, but I've been on a quest to find love with one condition that will never leave my mind : I am looking for a woman who loves video games. All of them, not a specific title. In general, just be a person who plays video games.

This might be petty and childish, and I assure you it is. But I have never experienced a relationship with someone who shares the same hobby I do. And it's driving me absolutely mad. I've always had that passion, specifically for video games. Played them since I was a child, and I play them daily now. Old ones, new ones, online ones, simple ones, hard ones. My favourite has to be The World Ends with You for the Nintendo DS. But I played a lot of them by now.
I've had relationships that ended for one reason or another, and that always was in the back of my mind.

I've been unhappy because my previous partners did not play video games with me. That's why I'm looking all over the web for the one. Maybe this is it?

I will be happy to share pictures of myself if we talk for a little bit. I am a shy and introverted person in general. I'll be happy to chat over messages, and see where that goes from here.

I'm 5'9, 80kg last time I checked. I love everything related to sci-fi, fantasy and horror. That means movies, books, and most importantly, games. I've loved video games all my life, and I'd love to share that hobby with someone. If you love video games, just send me a message and I'll respond to it as quickly as I can.

It might seem like a joke. I assure you, it is not.
It might seem like a scam. I'll be happy to prove I am who I say I am.
If you know someone who's too busy playing video games to date, forward them this message.

If you don't want to use this forum, find me at : Gogox19@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

It might be important to point out that I live in central Europe. US timezones might not exactly match, but I have experience with long distance relationships that cover timezones. I'm sure it's not too hard to adjust.

Thank you for reading. Hope you have a nice day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads