Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2014, 09:43 PM

8 posts, read 13,267 times

Advertisements

I live in a condo unit and I have a young lady above me that follows me from room to room as you can hear the floor (my ceiling) squeak as well as her heavy footsteps when she walks above. She also puts glasses up against the wall in the bathroom and living room as she knows when you walk out because you can hear footsteps and whenever there is movement she is directly above. She stays home all day, no tv or music coming from her apartment. She even goes out of her way to run into me some mornings.I have contacted the condo association, the mental health department as well as the landlord to no avail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2014, 09:54 PM

1,624 posts, read 4,075,067 times
Do you have any substantial proof? If not be prepared in case she presses charges against you.

Old 09-06-2014, 10:01 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,330,301 times
Are you sure? How can you know she is using a glass against the wall? Have you tried playing music so that she cant hear your movements?

Old 09-06-2014, 10:07 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,469,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageleez View Post
I live in a condo unit and I have a young lady above me that follows me from room to room as you can hear the floor (my ceiling) squeak as well as her heavy footsteps when she walks above. She also puts glasses up against the wall in the bathroom and living room as she knows when you walk out because you can hear footsteps and whenever there is movement she is directly above. She stays home all day, no tv or music coming from her apartment. She even goes out of her way to run into me some mornings.I have contacted the condo association, the mental health department as well as the landlord to no avail.

Let me go through this and see if I understand it correctly.

The young lady who lives "above" you follows you room by room because you can hear her foot steps on your ceiling;

how can she follow you room to room if she is above you? Does she hear your footsteps on your floor which is not connected to her at all?

She puts glasses up against the wall in the bathroom and living room.

Okay, but aren't those rooms above you? So how would a glass against the wall help her hear you and how would you know she puts glass against the walls unless you are peeking into her home.

How do you know she stays home all day? Maybe she has ear phones that she uses all the time.
Maybe she works nights while you are sleeping.

Your description of events does not make sense unless I am reading it wrong.

Old 09-06-2014, 10:10 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,330,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Let me go through this and see if I understand it correctly.

The young lady who lives "above" you follows you room by room because you can hear her foot steps on your ceiling;

how can she follow you room to room if she is above you? Does she hear your footsteps on your floor which is not connected to her at all?

She puts glasses up against the wall in the bathroom and living room.

Okay, but aren't those rooms above you? So how would a glass against the wall help her hear you and how would you know she puts glass against the walls unless you are peeking into her home.

How do you know she stays home all day? Maybe she has ear phones that she uses all the time.
Maybe she works nights while you are sleeping.

Your description of events does not make sense unless I am reading it wrong.
Very good points. OP..Maybe you should talk to someone, you may be having some sort of delusions....I hope you can find some help quickly.

Old 09-07-2014, 07:44 AM

744 posts, read 781,797 times
I am not saying this to be rude; but reading this and reading your previous posts it seems to me that you are prone to paranoia/delusions. I know it all seems very real to you but I suspect that you could really benefit from some mental health counseling. What is the harm in trying? Good luck.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:38 PM

8 posts, read 13,267 times
I’m just seeing this and as a psychic life coach with 17 years experience and repeat customers I am not suffering from any of what u mentioned. I guess the previous neighbors who they did it with suffered from that too as the next door neighbor that knew the situation. I dislike negative thinkers that don’t know things but assume. Good luck Yo you one day you will endure and see. Good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia