Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 02:10 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,918,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
citybtb... Hey!!! That's my home!!! Many many hours have I breathed Onondaga's sweet air... That is one of the bestest 'tour' caves, about my favourite one in Missouri - sorry to hear tho' that the guide was kinda not so great. But, glad to see that you enjoyed this excellent underground area.

Very very nice shots you took there. Colours and all very Will post some of my MO collection next week when get back to the house.

I was waiting for the Missourians to drop on in!

I absolutely loved cave exploring while I lived in MO.
I miss the state very much...it's so beautiful there and
so many outdoor activities to do. It will always be a
favorite place...with Maine being a close second.

I like your pics too!
Have you ever done the mines in Nevada?
I was suppose to go on an ATV excursion to the
Mina Nevada area...maybe next year...but that's
a very cool place too!

**Thanks for the kind words, all**
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography