Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2023, 10:26 AM

7,598 posts, read 6,095,751 times

Advertisements

SO this week's show comes from Arizona, where the Tanking Red Birds announced that newly signed Marlon Mack tore his ACL in Practice yesterday and is done for the season. This coming at a position where depth is needed, although many think that the Penix-Phoenix connection is inevitable in next years draft.....and to achieve that, the number one draft pick must be achieved, while teams like the Texicans, Buccaneers and the Colts will be competing for the overall first round pick....SO looking at the Pesky Red Birds, I got a chance to talk with little Kyler Murray, who is entering his final season as the RedBirds Signal caller about his plans for this season and after football.....

THE CAT : Kyler Murray YOu have brought some high hopes to the team and now you are developing into one of the premier Gamers in the nation What got you ito Gaming AND DO you plan to continue as a gamer?

KYLER: Yeah I spent the offseason and my injured time playing Madden football, and I got tired of that so I decided to branch out into other games, you know like Grand theft Auto, Elder Scrolls an sh****t...but when I got into Fortnight, and found out about the competitions at the pro level, I started playing online against other gamers and realized that, Hey, this is fun...

CAT:
Many critics said that you were too little for the NFL Does gaming make you feel big?

Kyler: Ever'body is equal on the gaming screen. It is all about how fast your fingers are and how you can move. Kind of like football, but without getting trampled on

Cat: Where do you see yourself this time next year?

Kyler: Well they have these big tournaments in places like Vegas and L.A so I hope to be there winning some dough.

Cat: Speaking of Dough, the Cardinals have cut all of your supporting cast to save money , are they tanking?

Kyler: Well, I am not allowed to speak on that.....

Cat: But they are not giving you any weapons on offense...?

Kyler: Well, that is what I like about gaming, All I need is a Playstation 5 and No other supporting cast. Now in competition, I find the best players in the country, we form a team,and we will be tearing up the pro gaming competition next year....

Cat: Alright Well good luck with your future gaming career.....

Kyler: Thanks

SO fans of the pesky red birds, we have a vested interest in this tam succeeding some day as my son still has a few Cardinals items floating around from when he was a redbirds fan like 10 years ago.....having a good team in Phoenix would allow us to recoup some of the money spent on those items, such as the bed sheet set and the clock.

NOW an UPDATE
CHARGERS STADIUM IS READY FOR 2023

Waling distance from the homeless shelters in skid row Los Angeles,
The dirt area will hold food trucks, while fans can stand around the field on the other endzone if they want. Capacity is listed as 1700, which IS more than the total number of fans the team has, but it is hoped that new Offensive Coordinator Kellen Moore will be able to find a way to keep the offense on the field, because depth issues at defense will not help the team.

The team did announce that they will continue to distribute jerseys throughout skid row, as well as handing out general admission tickets to the homeless population in an attempt to fill their new 2700 seat stadium.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2023, 05:28 AM

3,740 posts, read 2,571,124 times
Why even bother using that image of Murray attempting to throw a pass.. just use a shot of him darting toward the sideline.
This is going to be his likely legacy, scrambling for small gains.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football