Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 11:37 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,636,903 times

Advertisements

Have you ever met a person that was completely negative? Not a suicidal-type person. But a completely normal person with a normal life just personality wise ALL negative? As in never was happy, always angry with life, angry with people, never cracked a smile, never laughed, always sarcastic, very negative in speech, an expert at bringing people down and taking away their joy, just a dark and down person? And what was their zodiac? And have you met people of the same sign who were the complete opposite?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2011, 11:45 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,937,171 times
Scorpio.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:48 PM

376 posts, read 666,173 times
well..... that person you're talking about is...... me. i am one negative ball of energy. don't know how i became that way over time through my journey in life but damnit, that's me right there. i don't know how to change it though. i think there might be an answer to that but i'm not going to do that though. after a few years of people trying to make me miserable and unhappy, i soon took the place of my tormenters who were also miserable and unhappy with life.

and my zodiac sign despite me thinking that astrology is a whole bunch of b.s. is the libra. as you can see, i am not my sign. i have issues that keep me from being happy and my miserableness sometimes shows on my face where i look mad and upset without even knowing. it's sad really. i'm basically my worst enemy. but with the libra thing, that's proof that zodiac signs are a bunch of bullcrap.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:51 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,176,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Have you ever met a person that was completely negative? Not a suicidal-type person. But a completely normal person with a normal life just personality wise ALL negative? As in never was happy, always angry with life, angry with people, never cracked a smile, never laughed, always sarcastic, very negative in speech, an expert at bringing people down and taking away their joy, just a dark and down person? And what was their zodiac? And have you met people of the same sign who were the complete opposite?
The zodiac can be an indicator however there are certain factors that must be taken into account..

1. Temperament..EVERYONE is born with a certain temperament..whether it be , EASY, SLOW TO WARM OR DIFFICULT
2. HISTORY of mental illness
3. past experiences
4. Pre-conceived notion of how life works

Old 08-03-2011, 11:54 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,937,171 times
I was just literally answering the question asked. In astrology, there are so many variables - sun sign, rising, moon, all of the planets, etc., etc.

Add to that a trillion other variables . . .

Old 08-03-2011, 11:58 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,176,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the nation is still angry View Post
well..... that person you're talking about is...... me. i am one negative ball of energy. don't know how i became that way over time through my journey in life but damnit, that's me right there. i don't know how to change it though. i think there might be an answer to that but i'm not going to do that though. after a few years of people trying to make me miserable and unhappy, i soon took the place of my tormenters who were also miserable and unhappy with life.

and my zodiac sign despite me thinking that astrology is a whole bunch of b.s. is the libra. as you can see, i am not my sign. i have issues that keep me from being happy and my miserableness sometimes shows on my face where i look mad and upset without even knowing. it's sad really. i'm basically my worst enemy. but with the libra thing, that's proof that zodiac signs are a bunch of bullcrap.
YOU ARE WHO YOU WANT TO BE...
The minute you allow a comment or statement define you? You have given power to those that torment you...NEVER blame others for who you are today this only means YOU are to weak to make a determination of your own...after all WHO knows you better than you?

Old 08-03-2011, 11:59 PM

376 posts, read 666,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
The zodiac can be an indicator however there are certain factors that must be taken into account..

1. Temperament..EVERYONE is born with a certain temperament..whether it be , EASY, SLOW TO WARM OR DIFFICULT
3. past experiences
1. my temperament as a baby was that i was a difficult. according to my mom in her words, "with the way i was as a baby, i could have easily been abused".
2. even though i was never diagnosed with a mental illness, i believe i do have one. i think that i have anxiety issues mainly ocd.
3. my experiences with people growing up for the most part was terrible. in fact, my early memories with my peers actually haunt me to this day where i'm still trying to figure out what i did wrong for them to hate me so much. that set the base for me along with many other things that came along in my life for me to grow angry and more angrier over time where i developed a hateful personality towards people and life in general. even though i try to put on this disguise where i'm nice, cool or whatever, it's just a mask from the real me who is pretty much a guy in pain.
4. that right there is one of my biggest problems. i have a screwed up point of view about life and i know that it's screwed up. too bad i don't feel like doing anything about it although i hate my mindset and my mentality and only i can do something to change that.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:01 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,436,997 times
Another person who bases their life on zodiac signs......Hide your sons and daughters.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nation is still angry View Post

I too have similar beliefs about astrology but I do find it interesting which is why I asked in the first place. I'm a libra as well and I can't believe your like the person I'm describing. I wish you nothing but good luck and peace in your life regardless. I guess your the opposite of me that I was describing.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post

3. past experiences
True, true, true, and very true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships