Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 08:38 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,918,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Sounds like it. One shot heard after the fire started, then nothing but random rounds cooking off after that. I'm going with self-inflicted death. I've been glued to the channels since this started.
I am guessing the same, self inflicted. Is it over? Probably not, there will always be those who side with him and are sure the cops set him up cause they didn't want the truth to come out. Regardless, he killed innocent people including a young police officer and a young women who was completely innocent with her whole life ahead of her.

To those who worry about who will pay for what and are still on the kick about 2 women being shot: I agree, ti is sad, but don't you think 4 people dead and another wounded by a guy who went off the deep end is sad. As for the cabin, what should the cops have done, just said ok, mister, we will walk away and leave you to kill more people. if nothing else the owners will have home owners insurance which should cover the re-building. Right now, I happen to be discusted with those who are cop haters...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 08:19 PM

94 posts, read 204,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Right now, I happen to be discusted with those who are cop haters...
So am I.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:41 AM

6,802 posts, read 6,728,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdMaven View Post
We lost a deputy yesterday--Riverside buried a deputy today and people are worried about who is going to pay for a cabin?

Corky : Life Goes On Opening Theme Intro - YouTube

I find I can multitask and feel bad for the victims and discuss who will pay for the cabin. /shrug

Old 02-15-2013, 05:09 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,996,644 times
Speaking of money, just imagine how much of that will be saved with the death of this clown.

Ding Dong The Witch is Dead - YouTube

Old 02-15-2013, 10:44 PM

94 posts, read 204,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post

Corky : Life Goes On Opening Theme Intro - YouTube

I find I can multitask and feel bad for the victims and discuss who will pay for the cabin. /shrug
Well good for you. My friends are grieving at a memorial tonight. /shrug

Old 02-18-2013, 03:13 PM

185 posts, read 512,676 times
Thank God that Dorner is dead and it's all over. The people who came out and supported him are sick, twisted individuals.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:40 AM

50,479 posts, read 47,219,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Cowboys Fan View Post
Thank God that Dorner is dead and it's all over. The people who came out and supported him are sick, twisted individuals.
They may be good on their principal (corrupt system) but no one kills their bosses family if they get fired, justified or not. Much the less random, innocent victims. I can't understand how anyone could stand behind that.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:23 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,918,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
They may be good on their principal (corrupt system) but no one kills their bosses family if they get fired, justified or not. Much the less random, innocent victims. I can't understand how anyone could stand behind that.
My feelings are pretty much in line with yours. Whether he got mistreated we now will never know, but his mind was certainly sick to think taking the life of an innocent your woman and her fiance was justified. I also have mixed feelings about his claim of racism. Racism is never acceptable, but knowing the LAPD, I really doubt he got canned because he is black. Look at all the black cops on the force, and many toward the top. He might have gotten let go because he was a whistle blower, that I can believe.

Nita

Old 02-28-2013, 05:37 PM

557 posts, read 738,382 times
He probably shouldnt have been hired to begin with and probably had issues in his background that were overlooked because of racial hiring quotas. It would be interesting to see his background investigation released to the public and see if anything was skipped over as compared to more qualified applicants.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:14 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,838,825 times
Should have taken him alive...should have kept Saddam alive...should have kept Khadfi alive...should have kept Bin Laden alive...What's with you Americans not keeping great sources of information alive...You always toss away a human resource..dispose of a wealth of information...but then again some people might be embarrassed when the culprits point out other culprits during a public trial. Dorner was horrific but even horrible people might provide an ounce of helpful truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties