Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2013, 02:10 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Trayvon's hands were found underneath his body. If they had blood on them, it would have still been there.
The picture I saw of him lying in the wet grass, he was face up. So apparently he was turned over and continued to be in the rain for some time. And the grass was also wet because it had been raining, so even your argument that his hands were underneath his body doesn't hold water (pun intended).

AND, he apparently wasn't face down the whole time, because GZ said he spread out TM's arms from his chest when he thought he was still alive. Also, someone performed CPR on TM according to testimony - so again, he would have been face up then.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:20 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,397,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
The picture I saw of him lying in the wet grass, he was face up. So apparently he was turned over and continued to be in the rain for some time. And the grass was also wet because it had been raining, so even your argument that his hands were underneath his body doesn't hold water (pun intended).

AND, he apparently wasn't face down the whole time, because GZ said he spread out TM's arms from his chest when he thought he was still alive. Also, someone performed CPR on TM according to testimony - so again, he would have been face up then.
The police rolled him over, and one of the officers attempted CPR on him. It was in his testimony at the trial.

GZ stated he spread his arms out, as TM was face down, as he was until he died. The only time he was face up is after the police turned him over.

I can't remember it's name, but whatever they spray to check for blood traces would have detected it. I know many sites are busy coming up with new ideas, so they get Googled and fill up all the pages for searchers.

Did anyone actually watch this trial?

Old 07-23-2013, 05:26 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,962,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Well they didn't entirely get off scott free. Two officers went to jail after the DOJ trial, for violating King's civil rights. Only 2 or 3 year sentences, not enough in my opinion. The convicion rate for LEO's charged with police brutality, upon people black or white, is notoriously low. Can never figure that out and I have issues with it because indeed the King case should have been obvious. Subject for another thread perhaps.

The tasteless joke at the time "Come to LA, the police will treat you like a "King""
Yes it took the DOJ to do anything about King's beating. But I do not think the DOJ has one bit of business sticking their nose into the Zimmerman case. Two entirely different situations and not a hate crime, no ill intent, no malice. The American Justice System at work in Sanford, Florida.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:28 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime