Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2023, 10:04 AM

350 posts, read 196,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
Maybe not because look how many people got away with murdering their family and it took years to catch up with them. When I say got away with it I don't mean literally for the rest of their lives. Eventually someone would have gotten suspicious such as other friends and, of course, family members. He really is an idiot no doubt to think he could get away with this and live another life.
Hold on wait what?

OMG I had no idea some of these guys actualy got away with it for any period of time. I was thinking okay, a month maybe.

Who?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2023, 10:32 PM

927 posts, read 969,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxrivers View Post
Hold on wait what?

OMG I had no idea some of these guys actualy got away with it for any period of time. I was thinking okay, a month maybe.

Who?

Here's a guy who did a great job on the run after killing wife and children, John List

"John List (murderer) - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List_(murderer)

Old 10-16-2023, 12:26 PM

2,666 posts, read 1,182,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Programming is a thing. Watch "Manchurian Candidate." It's been around for a long time, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's now mainstream and NK was his "handler" to achieve her goals.
That was an entertaining movie. The last part sure did explain why he kept standing in the way of the target intended to be killed. That eye contact look while dancing with his mother was the que to pick him. On some level he knew then without a doubt he had no control even when maybe to some degree he wanted it to stop.

When it is a willing partner they trust I think it's easy to hypnotize them. But a stranger takes practice and they have to choose the right one to start with. I know it sounds like a conspiracy but those instructions really were advertised on TV and people did buy those instructions. The one I know refused to return the instructions and played ever so innocent just wanting a husband. That idiot walked out without doing his job and retrieving those instructions. She has had many years of practice now and is damn good at it. Now she has an excuse because I opened my mouth about it. Funny thing is where her BF she used it on at that time some few years later there were reports of where he worked they were missing security camera's that could be inserted into electrical outlets and hidden where they wouldn't be easily found. It sure did cross my mind that he took them and used them.

Anyway I know now what she got away with and I'm not just saying a husband. She went further than just trying to get married and taken care of the rest of her life. She picked the right one with his job he had $100K just in overtime in law enforcement job. He is dead now nothing will ever change that. But she can get people she wants to do what she wants. The things people do and get away with no longer surprise me after finding out what she did and over hearing it all from the beginning.

Old 10-19-2023, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxrivers View Post
Hold on wait what?

Who?
I wasn't saying Watts and Kessenger got away with anything. As pointed out John List one who ran and no could find him. If Watts was so stupid he could have gotten away with it too. He just didn't do it right as I think Kessenger would have planned it out better. I still think she was involved just not enough to keep Watts under control long enough to help him plan it better. She may have had discussions as to how much better or easier it would be for them if they weren't in the way and he jumped the gun so to speak.

Chris Watts only got away with it for a short time while being investigated. I still say she was part of it and knows it. There are probably more people who are an accomplice or somehow involved either directly or indirectly. I say Kessenger was indirectly involved because she was found there and Watts is protecting her. That murdering idiot actually thought she would visit him in prison.

Old 10-19-2023, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Watch some of the interviews. There is no way that she knew what he was planning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKoyJx7IivU
The picture is too dark and it sounds a little staged with her. I'm not convinced. I still believe she put an idea in his head with the plan to make sure the family is out of the way so she can have him as her husband.

She knows don't say anything that would show he seemed strange would make them say why didn't you report it or so you suspected something wasn't right. Play dumb is what I think she is doing.

Last edited by staystill; 10-19-2023 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: She says like as often as he always did.

Old 10-20-2023, 07:07 AM

26,727 posts, read 26,806,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
The picture is too dark and it sounds a little staged with her. I'm not convinced. I still believe she put an idea in his head with the plan to make sure the family is out of the way so she can have him as her husband.

She knows don't say anything that would show he seemed strange would make them say why didn't you report it or so you suspected something wasn't right. Play dumb is what I think she is doing.
If you really believe that after days of interrogations, searching through her phone and her past, and interviewing people who worked with her and with Watts, that law enforcement decided to let her go into a witness protection program, I don't know what to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime