Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 07:02 PM

4 posts, read 3,386 times

Advertisements

Jlawrence01,

I will definitely keep such informational papers on hand so that I know what is going on! And thanks for the info on Green Valley. I did a mini search into what I might travel south for.....

Thanks for your posts over time. I appreciate it.

Elkotronics,

Thanks for posting.... and what a crazy day on the road! Glad everything was resolved in a timely and affordable manner!

We are definitely happy here and excited to settle down... finally!

Have a wonderful week.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:26 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,507,348 times
We are definitely happy here and excited to settle down... finally!

Have a wonderful week.

So happy ta hear this - I've found a good job (i.e. great management ) here and Dodge City, KS, is going to be a good place to hopefully end my working career at. I am starting to really like it here, and, I can go get Kansas City BBQ easily and heartily partake of it here in cow central.

I look forward to updates on your new home - is it a 55+ community? How is it's affordability?

Old 12-02-2015, 08:39 AM

elkotronics,

I am actually in my 30's, so I am not going to be in a 55+ community, BUT... Rancho Sahuarita does have an active adult community within its master-planned community. There are many active adult communities around, though I am not sure about affordability. Compared to NJ, everything seems a lot more affordable...

Have a great day!

Old 12-02-2015, 06:42 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,507,348 times
Oh, well thank you so much for that information, Moved To Tucson! It seems Mrs.elkotronics and I ought ta be able ta find ourselves something livable in Tucson later on down the road.

Old 12-27-2015, 12:49 AM

Amazing story....

After living in our home for just one week, we received an Omaha Steaks parcel that was meant for a previous owner of our home (two owners ago).

The man's number was on the Omaha Steaks box, thankfully, so we called him and left him a message. It turns out that he is a Christian like us, that his wife is a chef and loves Indian food (we eat and cook a lot of Indian food), and he does lots of ministry to help underprivileged people (my hubby was just about headed out to do ministry soon).

We now have plans to get together with this man and his wife. (He is also a CEO of a large company... and lives in multiple states throughout the year...)

It has been amazing for me to see how God works. It may seem silly to say that God orchestrated this, but even the man himself said that this was not by accident.

Anyway.... we are still loving Tucson. Our cousins from NJ came to visit for a week and have now returned home. My hubby is busy with ministry. My child has school projects to work on this coming week, but we also plan to prioritize visiting close friends.

I hope everyone is well.... and having a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Be blessed.

Old 12-27-2015, 08:34 AM

722 posts, read 998,126 times
Thanks for the update Moved to Tucson. We all love hearing from you about your life and adventures here in Tucson. We are here in our home this week since my grandson is on his school vacation. We are loving every minute of it and even got to use our fireplace! We long to move out permanently but have to wait now until he finishes high school in 2 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson