Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2024, 10:01 AM

1,388 posts, read 1,859,071 times

Advertisements

In this video, I include a few clips from earlier in the year, but mostly the first 2 weeks of March. I also include some content from encounters I had while on my walks. In this video we will see coyote, racoon, bobcat, a hawk (red tail I think) and some javelina on the trail cam with some very new babies along with some nursing action. We will also see a hawk in the top of a cypress tree which was pretty far away, but the zoom feature on my camera got us close even if I failed at holding still for the extreme zoom, sorry! :-( I think you will enjoy watching the video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meOlhiulobI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2024, 07:52 PM

810 posts, read 870,015 times
Lots of activity at the nighttime water bowl, and everyone looks healthy and content. If there's anything cuter than those teeny baby javelina, I don't know what it would be! The way they scamper along right under their mother. Always nice to see the racoon also. Thank you for sharing your wildlife visitors!

Old 03-23-2024, 06:16 PM

1,388 posts, read 1,859,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowers27 View Post
Lots of activity at the nighttime water bowl, and everyone looks healthy and content. If there's anything cuter than those teeny baby javelina, I don't know what it would be! The way they scamper along right under their mother. Always nice to see the racoon also. Thank you for sharing your wildlife visitors!
Hey wildflowers27, I hope all is well with you and your family! Yes, lots of nighttime activity! I am so thankful for the trail cam, or I would miss all these nocturnal visitors!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
View detailed profiles of: