Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2007, 11:31 AM

22 posts, read 84,688 times

Advertisements

hi everyone,

i thought i'd share this great tid bit for those who are house hunting (like myself):

came across a website called www.trulia.com.

it lets you interactively look at homes on a map, opposed to realtor.com where you have to look by zip codes. though i'm still not well-informed about the different neighborhoods, at least now i can determine distances of where i want to live because the map is always in front of me. it also has filters on it so you can narrow your search down to square footage, lot size, # of bedrooms, etc. once you find a house, it will give you the direct link to the realty co. that is listing it & gives you more pictures to look at.

i'm very very pleased!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2007, 09:09 AM

51 posts, read 193,010 times
www.zillow.com is a really good one as well...actually like this one better.

great resource when buying and selling!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson