Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Vancouver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2017, 03:34 PM

1 posts, read 492 times

Advertisements

I hope someone can help. I broke my wrist 18 months ago and had surgery to have pins and a plate inserted. I went to therapy for over a year. In constant pain. Went to see a new orthopedic surgeon who told me to get an MRI. After reading that he said the first surgery was not good because the insertion of material was into the joint. I also complained about a cyst that had formed around that area. He said not to worry about the cyst. Since then the cyst became large and infected. Had it lanced and took Bactrim. Did not help and it was infected for weeks. Lots of puss. After treating it with natural apple cider vinegar and Bacitricin for several weeks it healed. Lasted for a week. Now it is swollen, purple and very painful. It appears very soft in the area of where the cyst was lanced but the entire wrist area is swollen and hard. It will take another week before I can see the otho surgeon. Any suggestions as it is very painful and I now have limited motion. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Vancouver