Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 12:04 PM

1,341 posts, read 6,192,869 times

Advertisements

Hey DB,

Stop by the new Cahas Green development on Green Level Road in Boones Mill. You can see them grading roads and such on my webcam:

Pick up one of their flyers and if you talk to Cindy Loyd, the realtor for the development, tell her the mad scientist Sean Pecor sent her your way. They can't pay finder's fees in VA but there is no law against boxes of cookies

All kidding aside, there are 17 lots in the 110 acre subdivision that are 5 acres a piece. About 6 of those are already under contract. The covenant allows for 3 horses per 5 acres, in case you are interested in horses. It's the same family involved in the Countryside Estates subdivisoin on Grassy Hill Rd, and the new Cahas Retreat subdivision. Good stuff.

Cheers,

Sean
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2007, 07:23 AM

47 posts, read 193,255 times
Sean,

I'm familiar with the Cahas devlopment; Cindy Loyd has been advertising in the Smith Mt. Eagle the last few weeks. Moreover, when I was combing the area last year I think I saw the beginnings of it,signs etc., although I might be confused with another property. Anyway, I've been reading some of your posts on other threads, plus the info you gave me in your above post - the intelligence is golden, thanks. It's funny, my wife and I love the properties off Bethlehem rd.,not too far from 220,yet secluded.I am going to follow up on these others, the Green concept is appealing.

Last summer I visited a Green property in Burnt Chimney off 122 offered by, I believe SAS realty - approximately 12 to 20 acre sites, not quite what I was looking for, but nice.

I'm not coming down until late July this year but with the way some of these properties are going to contract so quickly - I don't know.

Anyway, thanks again - Hey, What's your favorite cookie ?

Old 06-08-2007, 11:27 AM

1,341 posts, read 6,192,869 times
I've never met a cookie I didn't like

Sean

Old 01-13-2008, 01:30 PM

18 posts, read 114,178 times
Hi- We Are In Ny- Long Island- Large Family Of 7-
5 Kids Under 12.
We Came Across A Cahas Retreat, Va Subdivision Home For Sale.
Can You Tell Us More About The Area?
Looks Wonderful To Raise A Family.
Schools Rate Well As Well.
Anything We Need Or Should Know Before Going There To Take A Look?
Thanks So Much,
Amy And Family

Old 07-30-2020, 07:02 AM

1 posts, read 374 times
Default Relocating to VA

I, too, am looking to relocate to VA with my family. Just staring the process. Looking for lake communities that are family oriented - good schools, activities for families and reasonably priced. Not looking for a fancy golfing community. Would love to hear anyone's suggestions
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia