Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2023, 05:57 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,460,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac77 View Post
Warriors at Pistons-Warriors get hot from 3 to defeat the much bigger Pistons team.

Spurs at Pacers-This will probably go to OT too, but I really like Haliburton as the Wemby tour comes to Indy.

Wizards at Sixers-It should be an easy home win for the Sixers.

Mavs at Magic-I'll take the Magic in an upset. They've looked decent on the young season.

Clippers at Knicks-I'll take the Clips in James Harden's debut. He's portly, but effective in the regular season.

Lakers at Heat-Lebron makes a return to South Beach to get a dub.

Bucks at Nets-Lillard and Giannis gotta start coming together at some point. Nets have a lot of talent and who knows who will play on a given night?

Celtics at Wolves-Celtics have to lose some time. Nuggets went to Minnesota and lost. Maybe they can beat Boston too.

Jazz at Bulls-I'll take da Bulls at home.

Kings at Rockets-Fox being out gives the Rockets a chance. They beat Sacramento the other night. I think the Kings are too good to lose to House twice in a row.

Hawks @ Thunder-Hawks have won 4 in a row. They eke out another win here.

Pelicans at Nuggets-Champs cruise to another victory.
7-5 last night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2023, 08:26 AM

9,753 posts, read 7,460,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Warriors @ Pistons. Warriors just better.
Spurs @ Pacers. Bad loss by the Spurs last night and now have to travel to Indy.
Mavericks @ Magic. Magic 2-0 at home in the early going so far including a dominating win over the Lakers the other night.
Wizards @ Sixers. Sixers 3-0 at home, Wizards 0-3 on the road. Make it 4-0m and 0-4.
Bucks @ Nets. Bucks haven't won yet on the road albeit 1 game, while the Nets have yet to win at Barclay's Center. I'll take the Nets in a surprise.
Lakers @ Heat. Lakers bounce back in Miami against a Heat team that seems to struggle in the early part of the season.
Clippers @ KNicks. Clips 0-2 on the road; Knicks 0-2 at the World's most Famous Arena, I'll take the KNicks to pick up their first home win of the season.
Jazz @ Bulls. Both teams struggling early on in the season.
Kings @ Rockets. Kings got pounded there the other night, I'll take the Kings to regroup in the second game.
Celtics @ T'Wolves. Celtics 3-0 on the road; Wolves are also 3-0 at home, I'll take the Celts to remain undefeated.
Hawks @ Thunder. Hawks actually have a better road record than Thunder have home record, but I'll take the favored Thunder at home.
Pelicans @ Nuggets. Just got a feeling on the Pelies winning this one.
5-7, yuck . Luckily I'm not gonna quit my day job
Edit: 15-12 on the season.

Old 11-07-2023, 02:23 PM

9,753 posts, read 7,460,573 times
Monday: 5-7; Tuesday: N/A; overall: 15-12

Wizards @ Hornets. I'll take Hornets at home.
Jazz @ Pacers. Jazz are struggling on the road so far at 0-4, Pacers make them 0-5.
Celtics @ Sixers. Celtics coming off their first loss of the year they rebound and get back on track in Philly.
Clippers @ Nets. Clippers coming off the loss Monday to the Knicks get to stay in the borough and take their shots at the Nets.
Spurs @ Knicks. The Wembanyama show invades the World's most Famous arena.
Suns @ Bulls. I'll take the Bulls at home.
Lakers @ Rockets. Lakers had a bad stretch of games in Florida, while the Rockets pounded the Kings for 2 straight at home, but I'll back the Lakers once again here.
Heat @ Grzzlies. I'll take the Grizz to pick up their second win of the season.
Pistons @ Bucks. Bucks should win at home.
Pelicans @ Timberwolves. T'Wolves improve to 5-0 at home.
Cavaliers @ Thunder. I'll take the Cavs on the road.
Raptors @ Mavericks. Mavs continue to play well in the early going.
Warriors @ Nuggets. Nuggies at home.
Blazers @ Kings. Kings had an awful 2 games down in Houston, I think they rebound at home.

Old 11-08-2023, 05:33 AM

3,942 posts, read 2,338,527 times
11/8

Wizards @ Hornets
Jazz @ Pacers
Celtics @ Sixers
Clippers @ Nets
Spurs @ Knicks - Let's go Knicks! Let's go Knicks! Wish I could go to this game.
Suns @ Bulls
Lakers @ Rockets
Heat @ Grizzlies
Pistons @ Bucks
Pelicans @ Timberwolves
Cavaliers @ Thunder
Raptors @ Mavericks
Warriors @ Nuggets
Blazers @ Kings

Old 11-08-2023, 09:02 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
jazz pacers
celtics 76ers
wizards hornets
clippers nets
spurs knicks
suns bulls
lakers rockets
pistons bucks
pelicans wolves
cavs thunder
heat grizz
raptors mavs
warriors nuggets
blazers kings

Old 11-08-2023, 09:45 AM

Wizards @ Hornets-Wizards are currently last in the East so I'm not picking them.

Jazz @ Pacers-Haliburton and Indy are going to make some noise in the East this year.

Celtics @ Sixers-These are the 2 heavyweights in the East. I'll take the Celtics to rebound after their first loss and eke out a win at Philly

Clippers @ Nets-Brookyln winless at home. Clips winless on the road. Something's gotta give. I'll go with the team who has James Harden.

Spurs @ Knicks-Wemby at the Garden will be epic. I'll go with a Spurs upset in OT.

Suns @ Bulls-I can't really pick the Suns with Booker out. Durant will put up big numbers in another losing effort.

Lakers @ Rockets-Whenever I pick the Lakers they lose. Whenever I pick the Rockets they win. Why break tradition?

Heat @ Grizzlies-Miami got off to a bad start, but they should be able to beat a bad Grizzlies team.

Pistons @ Bucks-Giannis and Dame get by a bad Detroit team.

Pelicans @ Timberwolves-Who is the only team to beat Boston and Denver this year? Twolves babv! They beat another good N'awlins team.

Cavaliers @ Thunder-It seems like OKC is always at home. I'll take them here to beat the Cavs.

Raptors @ Mavericks-Doncic wills the Mavs to another victory.

Warriors @ Nuggets-It should be a great game, but I'll take the current champs over the former champs.

Blazers @ Kings-Kings aren't that good without Fox, so I'm going to take Portland here.

Old 11-09-2023, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac77 View Post
Wizards @ Hornets-Wizards are currently last in the East so I'm not picking them.

Jazz @ Pacers-Haliburton and Indy are going to make some noise in the East this year.

Celtics @ Sixers-These are the 2 heavyweights in the East. I'll take the Celtics to rebound after their first loss and eke out a win at Philly

Clippers @ Nets-Brookyln winless at home. Clips winless on the road. Something's gotta give. I'll go with the team who has James Harden.

Spurs @ Knicks-Wemby at the Garden will be epic. I'll go with a Spurs upset in OT.

Suns @ Bulls-I can't really pick the Suns with Booker out. Durant will put up big numbers in another losing effort.

Lakers @ Rockets-Whenever I pick the Lakers they lose. Whenever I pick the Rockets they win. Why break tradition?

Heat @ Grizzlies-Miami got off to a bad start, but they should be able to beat a bad Grizzlies team.

Pistons @ Bucks-Giannis and Dame get by a bad Detroit team.

Pelicans @ Timberwolves-Who is the only team to beat Boston and Denver this year? Twolves babv! They beat another good N'awlins team.

Cavaliers @ Thunder-It seems like OKC is always at home. I'll take them here to beat the Cavs.

Raptors @ Mavericks-Doncic wills the Mavs to another victory.

Warriors @ Nuggets-It should be a great game, but I'll take the current champs over the former champs.

Blazers @ Kings-Kings aren't that good without Fox, so I'm going to take Portland here.
6-8 last night. Rough.

Old 11-09-2023, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
11/8

Wizards @ Hornets
Jazz @ Pacers
Celtics @ Sixers
Clippers @ Nets
Spurs @ Knicks - Let's go Knicks! Let's go Knicks! Wish I could go to this game.
Suns @ Bulls
Lakers @ Rockets
Heat @ Grizzlies
Pistons @ Bucks
Pelicans @ Timberwolves
Cavaliers @ Thunder
Raptors @ Mavericks
Warriors @ Nuggets
Blazers @ Kings
8-6. 51-48 overall.

Old 11-09-2023, 06:40 AM

11/9

Bucks at Pacers
Hawks at Magic

Old 11-09-2023, 12:06 PM

Taking the home teams tonight.

Bucks @ Pacers
Hawks @ Magic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball