Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 06:05 PM

14 posts, read 13,318 times

Advertisements

Can u imagine, Southtown!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2020, 10:19 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,778,412 times
How many different accounts do you need to make? One for every pointless thread you start?

Old 01-07-2020, 02:14 PM

141 posts, read 179,034 times
What is this supposed to mean? Is this something proposed to be built or what?

Old 01-13-2020, 08:25 PM

Default Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveklein View Post
How many different accounts do you need to make? One for every pointless thread you start?
I was starting a discussion about the future development of Southtown. I was trying to convey the uniqueness of this site. Kinda reminds me, placement wise of Atlantic Station. Why the hate?

Old 01-13-2020, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoping4Huntsville View Post
What is this supposed to mean? Is this something proposed to be built or what?
Magic C forum, just trying to contribute..
Count the cranes?

Old 01-13-2020, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveklein View Post
Dude are you like the post police. Why? This is a community board for Birmingham. I was born, raised, left, and came back. Remove Birmingham from the name problem solved. How about you?

Old 01-14-2020, 09:42 AM

666 posts, read 518,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccityluv View Post
Can u imagine, Southtown!!!!!
I've always pictured Time's Square being there. Then I remember, oh yeah, we're talking about Birmingham.

Funny how nobody has even tried to dismantle this OP it's so ridiculous.

He clearly writes for BhamNow.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:32 AM

2,099 posts, read 2,176,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfmx1 View Post
I've always pictured Time's Square being there. Then I remember, oh yeah, we're talking about Birmingham.

Funny how nobody has even tried to dismantle this OP it's so ridiculous.

He clearly writes for BhamNow.
I think most on here knows what and what not to reply too. Just because people hasn't said anything definitely doesn't mean anything. Stop reaching for something that's not that deep. WE ALL know your dislike for BhamNow by now. I think the majority of most american cities have those degree of publication for their specific city.

Old 01-14-2020, 11:11 AM

666 posts, read 518,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalumni01 View Post
I think most on here knows what and what not to reply too. Just because people hasn't said anything definitely doesn't mean anything. Stop reaching for something that's not that deep. WE ALL know your dislike for BhamNow by now. I think the majority of most american cities have those degree of publication for their specific city.
Ha, if you'll notice, I only take exception with their articles related to the economy and job market where they tout the city as one of the best job markets in the country. Or when they make it sound like people are flocking to the city, etc.

It's so annoying that people believe the propaganda without thinking.

Other than that, I'm totally good with a site that is designed to highlight the great things going on/happening because there is a lot of stuff going on that is very noteworthy.

The OP is one such kind of post. Thinking that Birmingham could actually support anything like Atlantic Station is a farce.

Old 01-14-2020, 11:20 AM

2,099 posts, read 2,176,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfmx1 View Post
Ha, if you'll notice, I only take exception with their articles related to the economy and job market where they tout the city as one of the best job markets in the country. Or when they make it sound like people are flocking to the city, etc.

It's so annoying that people believe the propaganda without thinking.

Other than that, I'm totally good with a site that is designed to highlight the great things going on/happening because there is a lot of stuff going on that is very noteworthy.

The OP is one such kind of post. Thinking that Birmingham could actually support anything like Atlantic Station is a farce.
Yet you let something so small annoys you. Yet you continue to come into a subforum to get annoyed. Yet you think others should think the way you do about birmingham. How about you just keep scrolling past the birmingham subforum and go to one that don't annoy you. Just an observation...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area