Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2021, 11:09 PM

17,676 posts, read 9,164,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
Person stabbed to the stomach in South End/Back Bay in front of the symphony T stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I believe that's technically Fenway. Right on the edge of Fenway and Back Bay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
I'm pretty sure it's technically the south end.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sy...ec690?hl=en-us

Nope, it's not the South End. The South End is lighter gray and outlined in red.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2021, 04:21 AM

5,094 posts, read 2,656,710 times
I've always considered that side of Mass Ave to be Fenway up to around St Botolph Street or so, and turns to Back Bay in the other direction around Boylston. The other side is Back Bay up to around the same point (St Botolph) where they both converge with South End. The entire area of Symphony Hall, Westland Ave, Church Park, and the area behind Symphony is considered the East Fenway. Similarly, going up Huntington it all merges into Roxbury, although Fenway remains on the Mass Art side up to around Longwood, and turns to Roxbury sooner on the Rugglesr side. Not that any of that is related to the topic, but since it's being debated what the hell.

Old 03-23-2021, 05:18 AM

20,099 posts, read 9,003,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatdude View Post
Chances are he would not have if he didn't do his usual go to hospital instead of jail "I can't breathe, mommy!" schtick before the cops even touched him. You know, boy who cried wolf. Also, gulping down all that fentanyl didn't help either. Chauvin, as much of a piece of **** that he is, did not kill Saint Fentanylus. Saint Fentanylus killed Saint Fentanylus.

so many arrestees claim they're injured and need to be taken to the hospital thinking they won't have to go to jail if they do....the general public doesn't know that....it's very common.

Old 03-23-2021, 05:45 AM

1,296 posts, read 1,062,929 times
Everyone's favorite DA is planning to vacate pretty much every single drug conviction which means thousands upon thousands of violent gangbangers back on the streets, it's going to be a long hot summer. Combine that with police-hating BLMorons and farrakhanistas on the city council and in the mayor's office and I wouldn't be surprised if that murder number jumps into triple digits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampert View Post
Violent crime rate in Boston since 1999

https://www.macrotrends.net/cities/u...20from%202015.

It use to be about 3 times that of MA, is now about double that of MA.

The homicide rate, on the other hand, has not being going down. Which leads to believe Boston may be already at the lowest for the foreseeable future. (you can change tab at the top of the link to see different crimes).

Old 03-23-2021, 06:52 AM

16,317 posts, read 8,140,203 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
so many arrestees claim they're injured and need to be taken to the hospital thinking they won't have to go to jail if they do....the general public doesn't know that....it's very common.
Right and these days the arresting cops get questioned or get in trouble and lose credibility when this happens...even if they person isn't really hurt.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:01 AM

3,207 posts, read 2,115,788 times
Quote:
Everyone's favorite DA is planning to vacate pretty much every single drug conviction which means thousands upon thousands of violent gangbangers back on the streets, it's going to be a long hot summer. Combine that with police-hating BLMorons and farrakhanistas on the city council and in the mayor's office and I wouldn't be surprised if that murder number jumps into triple digits.
In This case she is right. Botched lab results should be treated as null and void. Due process my friend.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:07 AM

21,628 posts, read 12,727,444 times
Yea I’d consider symphony Back Bay. I’ve never even realized it was at all close to the Fens.

Maybe because any time ive been there I’m walking from the south end..?

Old 03-23-2021, 08:33 AM

1,296 posts, read 1,062,929 times
So all those violent gangbanger fentanyl peddlers who will kill hundreds with their guns and thousands with their dope when they get out are in fact innocent teenagers selling heirloom baking soda to sponsor their basketball team. Perfectly acceptable collateral damage in the name of great social justice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeePee View Post
In This case she is right. Botched lab results should be treated as null and void. Due process my friend.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:47 AM

23,569 posts, read 18,672,702 times
Quote:
So all those violent gangbanger fentanyl peddlers who will kill hundreds with their guns and thousands with their dope when they get out are in fact innocent teenagers selling heirloom baking soda to sponsor their basketball team. Perfectly acceptable collateral damage in the name of great social justice!
Part of Deval's legacy. Place the blame where it was due.

Old 03-23-2021, 10:30 AM

3,207 posts, read 2,115,788 times
Quote:
well you see. Thats the price you pay for a corrupt system that gets caught. You should channel your frustrations to "the man" for this one.

-for the record- (not a Rollins fan at all)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston