Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 02:01 PM

451 posts, read 772,627 times

Advertisements

I'm always hearing things come out of my mouth that would never have even crossed my mind if not for my cats. Here are a few off the top of my head.

"Stop biting your sister!" (This might not seem strange until you realize that I have no children and have never intended to have any.)

"Whoever washes your butt does a good job. They should also wash your brother's."

"My underpants are not toys!!"

"Whatever, it's just cat spit."

"Please stop licking the couch."

There are more, but that's all I can recall right now. What are some of yours?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2013, 02:25 PM

3,445 posts, read 6,090,122 times
"Get off me, its 3am"

"I hear it gacking up another hairball"

Old 09-26-2013, 02:32 PM

218 posts, read 547,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRedhead View Post
I'm always hearing things come out of my mouth that would never have even crossed my mind if not for my cats. Here are a few off the top of my head.

"Stop biting your sister!" (This might not seem strange until you realize that I have no children and have never intended to have any.)

"Whoever washes your butt does a good job. They should also wash your brother's."

"My underpants are not toys!!"

"Whatever, it's just cat spit."

"Please stop licking the couch."

There are more, but that's all I can recall right now. What are some of yours?
Great thread!

omg these made me LOL !!

I know I've said bizarre things....
but yes, #1 of your's is also mine and I, too, don't have children ...

Old 09-26-2013, 02:42 PM

5,193 posts, read 5,793,539 times
Thunk! - second night in a row. Last night: thunk! I was asleep mind you but the thunk woke me up. Ha! I thought - I moved the catnip plant on top of the refrigerator because you got to it in the kitchen window the other night. Ha! No catnip for you.

I get up this morning and the oregano plant had been knocked over and the catnip plants were safe and snug on top of the refrigerator.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:22 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,470,230 times
Something I say quite often now, that I would have called crazy 26 years ago.......

I can't imagine my life without them.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:22 PM

42,081 posts, read 75,599,096 times
Why is your butt in my face?
Stop sniffing your sister's butt!
(there's a theme here, I'm thinking ... )
Don't eat the carpet.

Cookie always sharpens her claws as I'm preparing their meals. I tell her: You don't have to open the can yourself; I'll do it for you.

Old 09-26-2013, 07:37 PM

585 posts, read 2,021,852 times
HA, I tweet these all the time.

Things like:

"I told you, it's your tail, it isn't out to get you."

"Get out of your brother's butthole."

"Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can do anything you want, get out of the garbage."

Old 09-27-2013, 09:44 AM

369 posts, read 764,669 times
"Toby, get off of him. He loves you like a brother, not a lover."

"Neptune, he doesn't want to wrestle right now, he's trying to cough something up. Leave him alone."

"Toby, your brother keeps your butt so clean. I wish you would wash his."

"Can I NOT have a (poopy butt/tail/sharp claws) in my face while I'm trying to sleep?"

and my least favorite...
"DROP THAT BUNNY!!!"

Old 09-27-2013, 10:25 AM

2,979 posts, read 3,965,504 times
Our boys scrunch their eyes a lot, so I'm always saying "he is so scrunchy!" (I don't eve know if a non-cat person would understand it! Hee.)

Old 09-27-2013, 10:52 AM

1,136 posts, read 2,253,847 times
LOL my brother just asked me 'are you reading that cat thing again?' He knows when I'm laughing at the computer

My usual are: "Please stop walking on me," followed by "Please stop yelling at me." directed at Joe and then Orion.

Others are: "Your sister doesn't want her chest rubbed, please leave her alone." I don't have children either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats