Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 08:34 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,653,299 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure but I hope they are open during the week when there won't be so many people there. Do we see a "sick" day coming on? lol

Let's hope this doesn't affect Lake Winnie too much. I love that cheesy little place!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2008, 06:56 AM

1 posts, read 3,766 times
Talking UPDAtE PlEASE!

Well guys. I'm a lifeguard. So naturally I've been looking foreward to all this water park talk. The thing is, I've looked at website after website, and I can't find a darn thing about applying for a job! I finally found the website, but it says "Under Construction, Come Back Soon!" If they don't update that website soon I'm going to freak out! I currently work at the East Ridge Pool, but a water park 5 minutes from where I live? i'M THERRE!

Old 02-20-2008, 07:16 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,653,299 times
Jhull, you'd better practise your skills we're headed your way

And yes, my little bro needs a job in a bad way (that boy is EXPENSIVE) so they DO need to update!

Old 02-21-2008, 02:58 AM

849 posts, read 2,954,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhull View Post
Well guys. I'm a lifeguard. So naturally I've been looking foreward to all this water park talk. The thing is, I've looked at website after website, and I can't find a darn thing about applying for a job! I finally found the website, but it says "Under Construction, Come Back Soon!" If they don't update that website soon I'm going to freak out! I currently work at the East Ridge Pool, but a water park 5 minutes from where I live? i'M THERRE!
Go to the construction site and nose around until you find a foreman. Ask him for a contact name. It can't hurt to show interest in wanting to work there right now, well before it opens. Good luck and let us know if you get the job.

Old 02-28-2008, 06:47 PM

36 posts, read 190,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlybear34 View Post
Go to the construction site and nose around until you find a foreman. Ask him for a contact name. It can't hurt to show interest in wanting to work there right now, well before it opens. Good luck and let us know if you get the job.
Construction site? Have you driven by it yet? No activty going on at all. They put a fence up along the Ringgold Rd side and lined it with orange plastic. Land has been cleared and flattened, but not a stick standing vertical. It does have a couple dumpsters sitting there. There is a sign for "Splash Valley" about 4 foot across...but no opening date posted.

The first of March is around the corner.... I cannot believe it is going to be open by May....maybe August! I don't know for sure but it surley looks like something has put the ka-bash on this project.

Last edited by Chattanooga Girl; 02-28-2008 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: spelling correction

Old 02-29-2008, 02:46 AM

Chatt Girl - Haven't been by there yet...it's a 9 hour commute!

...one way...

Old 03-02-2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlybear34 View Post
Chatt Girl - Haven't been by there yet...it's a 9 hour commute!

...one way...
I didn't notice your location On the flip side...don't waste the gas!!

Old 03-02-2008, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattanooga Girl View Post
I didn't notice your location On the flip side...don't waste the gas!!
Tell me about it! We'll be driving through in early April...

Old 03-02-2008, 08:09 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,287,918 times
We may have to organize a carpool (POOL being the key word - Gosh, I am such a nerd!) what with gas prices lately!!! Esp for poor Grizz!

Old 03-08-2008, 08:55 AM

Default Now Hiring... sort of..

Drove past the field of dirt the other day and they put up a sign...now hiring at Splash Valley Tennessee I checked out the web site and the section hiring is still under constuction!! Kinda funny..so is the job site!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga