Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 12:20 AM

3 posts, read 9,714 times

Advertisements

yeah wait till you tell them you are a witch or a neo-pagan or anything besides protestant....it's funny!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2009, 12:35 AM

3 posts, read 9,714 times
Default I need new friends!

I live in Cleveland, I am in Chattanooga quite a bit, and everyone I know does drugs or drinks like a fish and I'm sick of it. I am single but not looking to find anyone for anything other than casual dating (and I'm not implying sex with the casual dating) Would like to form a group for the Chattanooga Cleveland area for lesbians (single or LTR) to hang out once a week and do potluck kind of stuff and do a book of the month thing and learn something new once a week and just be a normal social group where the members just happen to be gay. There would be a charter involved to lay out the do's and dont's and each person or couple can bring 1 guest per meeting. E-mail me at [email]selinaspence@gmail.com[/email] if this sounds like something you would like to be involved in.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:27 PM

2 posts, read 5,181 times
Having lived here for more than 20 years not the ideal city to be out in since it is headquarters to two of the most conservative religous denominations on earth. However there is some hope.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:36 AM

1 posts, read 1,080 times
My name is Bart Daniels and I'm the youth director at Burks UMC (6433 Hixson Pike). We will be having a discussion group on Wednesday, July 24th from 6:00-7:30 at our church with the focus on homosexual marriage. I'd like to invite any who would like to join us that night..There has been much friction and conflict between our communities in recent years and I'd like to help repair some of that damage. The goal that night is not to preach at people or condemn but to discuss an issue that is a major one in this country. I don't want this to be a one-sided discussion but instead to have all points of view. If you have any questions please call me at 423-305-2274. Thanks and I look forward to seeing any who would join us!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga