Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 09:17 PM

6 posts, read 37,807 times

Advertisements

"The tragedy of man/woman is that he or she was once a child" who said that? (no google-ing it either). Your children will ask you one day...."mom, dad why did you keep substantial diversity from me?". And as the divide between classes, haves-n-havenots, grows...will we pretend to still wonder who designed such an ism? Give me a break.

(and no Nietzsche was not misrepresented by frantz fanon)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 09:21 PM

Behind enemy lines. Yeah keep thinking you will survive there....you should read "the magnolia curtain" book about denmark vessey, and white southerners in charleston NC, send a copy to the coach and mstyd2005.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:29 PM

Waiting to hear what this sites moderator will say now..sorry folks. its just plain sad how we view each other still.....now you know why you don't laugh at certain sexist,racist....jokes. Just keeps this crap going, and the focus on maintaining the/a status quo. Us and Them. Self and Other.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:06 AM

158 posts, read 405,088 times
I know I am going to regret replying to this. Oh well... corpwelfareking---where is all of this anger coming from? I have no idea what the hell you are talking about in half of these posts. Why in the world would you bring race into this? The OP specifically asked about Blacklick. We answered here question on Blacklick. She wasn't asking about any other neighborhoods in central Ohio. There was not even a mention of race until you showed up. By reading your posts, you sound like an angry, racist person. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:19 AM

205 posts, read 654,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpwelfareking View Post
"Seedy" someone please translate (grow a pair and quit hiding behind your handed down bigotry)....I'm so sick of this cloaked racist BS!!!!! Come on,some of the biggest crooks in the state live in blacklick, bexley, etc. shall I go on? Oh, your not talking white collar criminals...my bad.
My comment of "seedy" was based mostly on the white people I saw in the area.

Chip on your shoulder, much?

Old 11-17-2009, 06:23 AM

205 posts, read 654,356 times
Quote:
Behind enemy lines. Yeah keep thinking you will survive there....you should read "the magnolia curtain" book about denmark vessey, and white southerners in charleston NC, send a copy to the coach and mstyd2005.
Drink much?

Old 04-05-2024, 01:47 PM

2 posts, read 299 times
Hey butthurt! Folks just don't like to get MUGGED, BURGLARIZED & KILLED. Geez, sorry anyone hurt your widdle feelings. SHEESH!
Quote:
"Seedy" someone please translate (grow a pair and quit hiding behind your handed down bigotry)....I'm so sick of this cloaked racist BS!!!!! Come on,some of the biggest crooks in the state live in blacklick, bexley, etc. shall I go on? Oh, your not talking white collar criminals...my bad.

Old 04-05-2024, 01:52 PM

2 posts, read 299 times
Some folks just walk around looking to be offended & the cutesy word, "diversity" is just a synonym for racism.

Old 04-21-2024, 05:45 PM

14 posts, read 2,564 times
I think you’ll find “crime” is a racist dog whistle. Right wingers resort to this anytime PoC move in.

Old 04-21-2024, 07:07 PM

1,126 posts, read 1,151,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamaliz1957 View Post
I think you’ll find “crime” is a racist dog whistle. Right wingers resort to this anytime PoC move in.
Sure, never take responsibility for your actions. Statistics don't lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus