Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 11:11 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,472,836 times

Advertisements

So we're all pretty comfortable with the fact the Tsar0 brothers were the bombers. But there are some things we don't know, and a few disturbing issues which I'd like to have answered.

3 Problems:

1. An allegation came out today that Tsar0 19 put a gun in his mouth and fired - a botched suicide. My question is is so, how did he climb out of the boat under his own power after shooting himself through the mouth and out the neck. Further, why is there no blood apparent on his shirt if this happened? Then of course if he supposedly did try to kill himself in the boat, WHY would he even climb out? And if in facthe did not shoot himsellf, who did, and when cuz he doesn't appear to be shot before climbing out of the boat. Some people claim to have seen a video of him getting shot as he exited the boat. Even crazier, how could someone who writes a story about this purported suicide not notice the contradiction presented in the photo within his own article?

This link contains the story of the "suicide attempt" and the photo of him exiting the boat.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Boston bombing suspect 'put gun in his mouth and fired in botched suicide attempt' | Mail Online

2. The is an audio recording of a young woman saying she watched the POLICE - not TSAR0-19 - run TSARo-26 over. MAybe she's just wrong.

Woman calling into radio show saying first suspect was run over and shot BY police - YouTube

3. Apparently the FBI were following TSAR0-26 more closely than they let on. They had a lot of info on him.
Bombing suspects’ mother: FBI monitored older son ‘at every step’ | The Raw Story

A Few Unanswered Questions

Where did they get all the guns and ammo? Apparently, they were not registered and legal.
Where did they get the bomb supplies?
Did they have actual military grenades?
Were they paid - since Tsaro-19 showed up at an auto shop with a late model Mercedes and $900 sneakers the day after the bombing? If so by who?

I also heard from another poster that CBS reported that the family who owned the boat had to be moved cuz they were receiving threats. That's not good. It means more players are still involved.

I was hoping this was all over
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2013, 10:25 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,720,815 times
I think it's going to be a long time, before we find out the truth...if we ever do! Was it a police SUV? ....or was it the stolen SUV? Who knows. As for the boat owner receiving threats...that wouldn't surprise me. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that CT are threatening them. After all...they think the government is framing these two guys. If they really think that, why wouldn't they be threatening the boat owner, for having let the government know where they were? If there are threats coming in, it could be anyone...seriously....ANYone. Maybe it IS other members of the "team", or it could just be nutcase CTs! (conspiracy theorists)

Old 04-22-2013, 10:41 AM

88,526 posts, read 84,719,546 times
I thought I heard (on the news, which would be WABC Eyewitness News) that the robot they sent in to rip off the tarp also tipped the boat over to get him out. Don't know how good that report is--just saying what I'd heard at some point.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:14 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,075,496 times
I think we should all just wait and see what comes out and let the woo hoo calm down a bit . wow do we really need all these cts out there ? frankly at this point I dont care anything about this terrorists at all , I care about all those lives he snuffed out and the families that have been ripped apart never being whole again and the ongoing emotional and physcological damage that may never heal .... I care about that and I wish all of the survivors well and hope they can get some sort of normal again and I pray that the families can heal..that is what I care about and as far as the cts are concerned puff ... let them die down and go away .

Old 04-22-2013, 03:56 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,438,426 times
When you say "So, we're all pretty comfortable...." who are you talking about? We who?

Old 04-22-2013, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
When you say "So, we're all pretty comfortable...." who are you talking about? We who?
Um - mostly everybody. Certainly most Bostonians. I know people in every major medical center there cuz I worked in every one. I'm a friend of a friend of Sean Collier. I know what the sidewalk looks like on different blocks of Boylston St. I've stood at the Marathon finish line 5 times. I know the Mayor personally and he knows me. I also know Dan Connolly. I trust them. IOW, I know Boston like the back of my hand. It's a tight knit community. We flushed out the perps in 5 hours after the pix were released. If you live in California, you might rightly doubt your television, but we got inside info and can tell you we got the right ass**les. There might be more behind them, but yeah, we're comfortable with this investigation.

I doubt JFK, Reichstag, RFK, Tonkin, Maine, MLK, 9/11 etc . But I'm happy to say it looks like the Boston case is pretty straight forward albeit the inevitable cover ups of some procedural errors.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:25 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,492,988 times
Until his physician tells us the kid put a gun in his mouth, I'm not believing it. I'm positive they got the right guys too, some of the details may be off (which is normal).

Old 04-22-2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Until his physician tells us the kid put a gun in his mouth, I'm not believing it. I'm positive they got the right guys too, some of the details may be off (which is normal).
I think some senator from Indiana said that - someone not even qualified to open his mouth. I heard the cops shot him, that simple. They just aren't rushing out to take credit for it. They are probably feel very lucky they didn't kill him. They didn't want to kill him, but there was a tank full of boat fuel right there big enough to kill all the cops if Jokar had a bomb to detonate.

Old 04-23-2013, 11:44 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,036,965 times
What is with the incessant demand to have all the facts now! Today! Yesterday if not sooner.

None of us have a personal stake in these events. We, meaning us sitting at home or our offices, don't have any law enforcement or intelligence responsibilities. We don't have to figure out what charges are to be filed, what evidence will be needed to present to a grand jury. We are nothing but bystanders whose insatiable demand for instant answers fuels the idiotic members of the news media who in the name of the public's right to know report everything regardless if anything is actually true.

My suggestion, chill. The facts will unfold over a year or two and while that may not be fast enough in our Twitter, Facebook era, that's how the real world unfolds.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:25 PM

9,821 posts, read 11,540,655 times
Even by if some small chance these weren't the guys i still feel glad they're off the street.
It also so proves that no matter how much gun control you have,the criminals will always get Guns!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events