Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 09:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,290,264 times

Advertisements

That's why I got online, missmouse....I'm seeking help! LOL

Karla, I'd give NN a cleaning job, but 1) she'd have to be in my house to do it (no thank you) and 2) she's blind, so she can't see what she's doing! You should see her house. No thank you. However, I appreciate the thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2008, 09:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,159,357 times
ok I have decided I have too much junk !!!!

lol let just hope FIL doesnt open the guest room closet !!!!
ok between the carpet cleaning and the guest room cleaning
I have done my fill of working my body
I think I may be babysitting my kids next door for a couple hours this afternoon
hmm I wonder if they would enjoy making the soda bottle terrariums

Old 05-08-2008, 10:33 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,397,335 times
My oh my, the weather is so beautiful over here.
Lots of sunshine so I already got a light sunburn on my nose.

Walked to the day nursery to bring DS away this morning and picked him up after he had lunch. He likes it and behaves very good. Wait till he has to stay the whole day there lol
They already told me he's very fast and mobile so they have to watch him carefully. I could have told them so.

After coming back from the day nursery I krept back to bed to finally do as my doctor told me to do and sleep a bit more. But sleep just didn't want to come so I got up and cleaned DS's room, our guest room, got the washing machine running twice, cooked, etc.

After DS's nap in which I managed to snatch my book and lay down on the lawn in the sun for ten minutes (not more b/c then DS was wide awake again ) I took a long walk to the beach with DS and my cousin where we played with him in the sand. Then the long walk back got me really tiered.

I still have two big baskets waiting to be ironed but today's "Germany's next topmodel" night so I can do that while watching TV.

Jeannie, Karla, good luck with the carpets! I'm glad I only have 2 rooms with carpeting so I don't need to do that.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:55 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,554,675 times
Karla-didn't you have some kind of black and white polka-dotted shoes? You could always show up wearing something really goofy and act all perplexed when she freaks out!
NMS feel free to drop by today if you're in the neighborhood
Ok, did about an hour today, still trying to get caught up after my son's (waaayyy too short) visit. Stretching out in the sun with a good book sounds like heaven to me right about now-but it is kind of chilly-well, too chilly for that anyway! Have a good rest of the day-hard to believe the weekend's almost here!

Old 05-08-2008, 12:16 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,159,357 times
lol fuzzy
the navy & white polka dotted one
rofl can you imagine

Old 05-08-2008, 12:36 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,269,546 times
Karla could you even walk in those things?

Shadow & I did our scary trash day walk in the dark this morning. I just go back from work and it is way too hot for me to be outside & she is already asking to go to the park. *sighs*

Old 05-08-2008, 01:02 PM

Gee, um, thanks for the invite, fuzzy, but I finally returned to some semblance of sanity, so I've stopped. I know it came from the heart. ;-)

Karla, you're getting some great fashion advice here. Do you think maybe Stacey and Clinton from What Not To Wear might actually be hiding in CD???

Old 05-08-2008, 01:13 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,554,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Karla, you're getting some great fashion advice here. Do you think maybe Stacey and Clinton from What Not To Wear might actually be hiding in CD???
Aren't they a little snooty and condescending and mean? I saw that the other day, for the first time. Apparently saying ''shut-up" to someone is good? Umm...not where I come from!

Old 05-08-2008, 01:26 PM

You know, if I had ever said shut up to anybody, the back of my mom's hand would have been in close contact with my mouth. But I happened to catch a few minutes of Judge Hackett this morning and she told somebody in her courtroom to shut up. I was floored! To me, that's one of the rudest things you can say to somebody.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:24 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,372,476 times
Shut up never came up in our house too and still doesn't.

Pattie come up here and help me! My cleaning turned into a major dig n' sort fest, so my house looks like a bomb hit it ... so, guess what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Just got back from another walk. Loving the warmer weather with all the daffydils blooming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals