Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 08:06 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,380,755 times

Advertisements

Well, I've been wearing my ever so slighty mucky halo today, so I'm treating myself to a proper Italian pizza and a good ol' bottle of plonk ... I'm drooling

Got my dogs walked this morning, and have been running around all day with the hubby saying the "goodbyes." Wow, I hate to leave this place. I love it so much.

At the moment it's storming outside. I don't fancy getting blown to kingdom come, so I'll wait until it passes. My older dog is not amused by all the loud booming and crackling of lightning.

Good to see everyone already up and about. Have a great day folks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2007, 08:07 AM

238 posts, read 555,727 times
wow thats a beautiful garden. i've been helping my mum gardening today, planting lots of little plants around the garden.
I'm going to go on a walk in half an hour and then my sister comes home so i'm going to the airport to meet her
And also i would like to agree with nomoresnow because i can fit into shorts that i couldn't fit into last year. i'm only 16 but i can still feel the difference. is there any other teenagers in these forums?[/color]

Old 05-25-2007, 08:15 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,380,755 times
Oooops! Sorry Karla, I meant to compliment you on your hard work. The garden is beautiful. Make sure you take a break, sit on your butt with a nice glass of vino and take in the fruits of your labor. Enjoy!

Old 05-25-2007, 08:27 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,121,207 times
Good morning everyone!

I walked for 15 minutes on my treadmill this morning.

myfask, I'm glad you said today is....."Eat what you want without guilt day". We are going to dinner tonight and I wont feel so guilty now.

Old 05-25-2007, 10:24 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,153,605 times
Hi everyone!

Oh dear....just couldn't wait for the kiddies to go to sleep! I took a 30 min. walk (left the kiddies with hubby....guess that's one plus to having him unemployed for the time being ) and finished my ab and strength exercises.
Dooohhh! Guess that means I'll have to do that ugly laundry. Now it's off to the postoffice to get these stupid passports!! (ya i'm sure my one and three year old are gonna hijack the plane )

Man! I just feel so motivated here! I actually look forward to posting that I got my exercise in! (can someone say geek! ) Lay those stars on meeehh!!! I'm shinin'!! ( anyone got a recipe for humble pie)

Old 05-25-2007, 10:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,310,504 times
Be proud, dreameye.

rach, does it count if we're teenagers at heart???

Well, since I missed out on my cinnamon scone this morning, I went for loaded nachos for lunch.

Hey, tet....what's plonko??? Have a safe trip, lady. See you on this side of the pond!

Old 05-25-2007, 11:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,189,787 times
dreameyes
if you havent left yet do not go to the post office to get the passports I found a little trick when we went for ours last week
we went to the county clerk office call first but there was no line we were in and out in no time .

thanks for all the nice words on my gardens
it has been a workin progress started it last year hubby did all the digging and I have been doing the planting. the bones are there but this year I did a little different with the color
I am excited because we should have kiwi this year (thats the stuff on the trellis)

Wee I had the MRI done on my shoulder that was an experience the tech said they maybe a small tear but there was a fluid build up . we will see what the DR says next friday. He has me on a 5 day cortison pill course I am on day 2.
I told him a cortisone shot is not going to happen lol
he didnt say not to do things so I was shlepping bags of mulch.

OMG I am so jealous that you guys are fitting into clothes from last year I wish I could give you double the stars.I am so proud of you !!!!!!!!!
I am still having an issue with the snacking thing

ok off to tackle my laundry city that is growing every day
how 2 people can make so much laundry amazes me

I will check in later to star those that haven't posted yet

karla

Old 05-25-2007, 11:05 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,571,611 times
what dedication here!! I don't know what plonk is either, but I don't think I'd drink it...
Well, anyway, everybody have a good good day and a safe holiday-if you can afford the gas to go anywhere!
Oh yeah, I did mine, now its off to do some laundry here too-I guess I just came to the realization that i'll never really be done with laundry-probably even people in nudist colonies use towels occasionally!

Old 05-25-2007, 11:23 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,571,611 times
WOW! Karla I just looked at your pictures-loaded way faster than I expected. It must be so nice and peaceful to sit outside and enjoy all those beautiful flowers-what an accomplishment!

Old 05-25-2007, 11:43 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,310,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
dreameyes
if you havent left yet do not go to the post office to get the passports I found a little trick when we went for ours last week
we went to the county clerk office call first but there was no line we were in and out in no time .

thanks for all the nice words on my gardens
it has been a workin progress started it last year hubby did all the digging and I have been doing the planting. the bones are there but this year I did a little different with the color
I am excited because we should have kiwi this year (thats the stuff on the trellis)

Wee I had the MRI done on my shoulder that was an experience the tech said they maybe a small tear but there was a fluid build up . we will see what the DR says next friday. He has me on a 5 day cortison pill course I am on day 2.
I told him a cortisone shot is not going to happen lol
he didnt say not to do things so I was shlepping bags of mulch.

OMG I am so jealous that you guys are fitting into clothes from last year I wish I could give you double the stars.I am so proud of you !!!!!!!!!
I am still having an issue with the snacking thing

ok off to tackle my laundry city that is growing every day
how 2 people can make so much laundry amazes me

I will check in later to star those that haven't posted yet

karla
That's because there's a nasty laundry fairy that comes into your house at night while you're asleep and fills up your laundry hamper. Damned fairy! I ever catch him/her......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals