Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 05:58 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,672,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairiestate View Post
I want to see some chemical plants!
hahaha.....you can come visit my kitchen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2008, 05:58 AM

64 posts, read 141,346 times
Here are a few from my gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Photos of Delaware-fileph4p.jpg   Photos of Delaware-filephp1.jpg   Photos of Delaware-filephp2.jpg   Photos of Delaware-filephp3.jpg   Photos of Delaware-filephp.jpg  

Old 04-24-2008, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Wasnt aware of Happy Harry's - will have to keep a closer eye on signs next time we venture down there (hopefully I won't doze off like usual, LOL). I remember yrs ago passing thru DE on the way home from NC and stopping and getting a huge bag of potatoes for next to nothing. I wonder if there's any bargains on rice, LOL (j/k!!!). Thx again, always good to be back home
Oh my honycrisp..........they are all over the place. Gotta stay awake

BTW..........are you the one driving

Old 04-24-2008, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase_from_DE View Post
Here are a few from my gallery
Love you sunset

Old 04-24-2008, 06:04 AM

64 posts, read 141,346 times
Thank you Eliza, i have literally hundreds of pics from all around Delaware including pics submitted from professional and amateur photogs in my gallery

Old 04-24-2008, 06:53 AM

271 posts, read 995,660 times
Great photos! Thanks!

I have many taken during our years in Delaware, mainly Kent and some Sussex, and if I can get them off a non-functional computer and onto this one, I'll contribute too.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:46 AM

243 posts, read 914,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post
Hey everyone...I lOVE all of them. Joe, what was that last one with the old stone home and pond?

Move2......Did you eat in the family diner? I love their food. Charley, next time you are here you must try this. The have the best crab cake platter for $8.99. My friends loves their roast turkey and stuffing dinner.

And

The Georgia house......were you there? We are going tomorrow. Can't wait.
Oh I love these pictures. I got to get my camera going.
This is a great topic

We ate at both the Family Diner and Georgia House. Food was great and reasonably priced at both. Georgia House is more pricey but coming from New York, we found it reasonable. We also ate at Dickey's Bar-b-cue. Kids eat free on Sunday nite. The four of us, 2 kids and 2 adults, for $20.00!

Old 04-24-2008, 09:08 AM

Default Lake Forest School District - Kent County - Felton

Here are some pics from some of the schools taken a few days ago. There are corn fields around the buildings. Sorry I don't have better pics. Central Elementary School that will service 4th and 5th graders starting in September 2008 is only 6 years old. It's beautiful inside. The school has a dress code that hasn't been totally ironed out yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Photos of Delaware-lake-forest.jpg   Photos of Delaware-lake-forest0.jpg   Photos of Delaware-lake-forest-elementary.jpg   Photos of Delaware-lake-forest-playground.jpg  

Old 04-24-2008, 09:40 AM

Default Paskey Farm Felton, DE

I don't remember what road this farm is on. I think all of these pictures are from the same farm. I think it might be on John Hurd Road. There is a house for sale there on 4.7 acres. Hubby and I would like that but the kids wouldn't like being so isolated from other houses.
Attached Thumbnails
Photos of Delaware-farm0.jpg   Photos of Delaware-farm1.jpg   Photos of Delaware-farm2.jpg   Photos of Delaware-farm.jpg   Photos of Delaware-farm3.jpg  

Old 04-24-2008, 11:22 AM

81 posts, read 492,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movn2del View Post
Happy Harry's is the local Drug Store. They are all over Delaware and still building. The family restaurant is on 13 in Dover. We ate there and the food was good and the service was great. Other pictures are from Milford. Georgia house has great Food and the town of Milford is quaint. Pics are from yesterday.
One question for ya. Did you eat scrapple at that restaurant?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware