Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 08:21 AM

4 posts, read 26,860 times

Advertisements

Can anyone please tell me where Rotodent corporate offices are located? I need to return a brand new unit I got several years ago that never worked. You cannot return these to the dentist, you need to go directly to the manufacturer, but I've lost my paperwork and cannot seem to find contact information on the company. Based on this one experience, I would stay stick with retail. Much easier to deal with when it comes to troubles! Thanks for any assistance offered!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2010, 02:04 PM

1 posts, read 6,020 times
I work in a dentist office and have always used just a regular tooth brush. I got a rotadent from the company and it is the BEST toothbrush I have used! I got one for my son and his teeth are so clean! It removes 92% of plaque in one min.!

Old 12-16-2010, 03:42 PM

4 posts, read 26,860 times
Default rotodent

Can you please tell me the name of company and contact information where you got your Rotodent? I need to return mine that never worked. Thanks!
Sage

Old 12-16-2010, 04:02 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,521,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagency View Post
Can you please tell me the name of company and contact information where you got your Rotodent? I need to return mine that never worked. Thanks!
Sage
They have to be charged before use. If that's not the problem try this link Rotadent® Replacement Brush Heads

Old 01-01-2011, 11:53 AM

2 posts, read 11,923 times
I am a dental hygienist.

I have several Oral B brushes and several Rotadents.

For me - the Rotadent is the only brush that totally cleans my teeth. I am 64 yrs old and have larger spaces in between my teeth at the gum line.

There are patients in my dental office who need the rotadent - and patients who can totally get their teeth clean with a Braun. For most people I love the Braun. If you have perio issues the rotadent is the best.

Do you floss or use Soft picks? If you are 30+ yrs old the Soft pick is an amazing,EASY in between yr teeth cleaner. Side teeth have indentations that even floss misses. Our patients who use soft picks by Gum/Butler have 0 bleeding. My boss used to be a fanatic 2 x a day flosser. He now only uses the soft picks and an Oral B Braun. But he uses his Braun for 10 minutes.
If yr front teeth are very close or if yr spaces are small don't try the front teeth. (the pointy rotadent brush head does reach more in between than the Braun)

PS - I do NOT get any kick backs from Rotadent, Braun or Gum/Butler. We do NOT get free samples (very minimum when a product is brand new) I have to buy ALL my dental items at the store or from Rotadent - just like you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc515 View Post
I currently use the "Oral B" toothbrush, but the dental hygenist told me the "Rota-dent" toothbrush is better.

Just looking for for some +/- comments. I really don't see how the Rota-dent could be that much better; I'm sure they make a commission!

Thank you,....marc

Old 01-01-2011, 06:37 PM

2 posts, read 11,923 times
Do a search for Zila Pharmaceuticals and there is lots of info. There are several #s - it looks like this may be the best to try.

The # to call for Roradent is
866 945 2776

Zila Pharmaceuticals
500 White Dr
Batesville, Az 72501
there are several addresses listed - the above is on my Rotadent box

If the brush was registered it has a LIFETIME guarantee. I hope it works out that they can help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagency View Post
Can anyone please tell me where Rotodent corporate offices are located? I need to return a brand new unit I got several years ago that never worked. You cannot return these to the dentist, you need to go directly to the manufacturer, but I've lost my paperwork and cannot seem to find contact information on the company. Based on this one experience, I would stay stick with retail. Much easier to deal with when it comes to troubles! Thanks for any assistance offered!

Old 01-01-2011, 07:05 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,521,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth F View Post
I am a dental hygienist.

I have several Oral B brushes and several Rotadents.

For me - the Rotadent is the only brush that totally cleans my teeth. I am 64 yrs old and have larger spaces in between my teeth at the gum line.

There are patients in my dental office who need the rotadent - and patients who can totally get their teeth clean with a Braun. For most people I love the Braun. If you have perio issues the rotadent is the best.

Do you floss or use Soft picks? If you are 30+ yrs old the Soft pick is an amazing,EASY in between yr teeth cleaner. Side teeth have indentations that even floss misses. Our patients who use soft picks by Gum/Butler have 0 bleeding. My boss used to be a fanatic 2 x a day flosser. He now only uses the soft picks and an Oral B Braun. But he uses his Braun for 10 minutes.
If yr front teeth are very close or if yr spaces are small don't try the front teeth. (the pointy rotadent brush head does reach more in between than the Braun)

PS - I do NOT get any kick backs from Rotadent, Braun or Gum/Butler. We do NOT get free samples (very minimum when a product is brand new) I have to buy ALL my dental items at the store or from Rotadent - just like you!!!
You make some very good points in this post. I never had braces but needed them. My teeth are crooked and the spacing is not right either. This is why the Rotadent is the brush for me because it can reach these unusual areas better than any other brush.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:47 PM

3,631 posts, read 14,550,698 times
You know, I have used the oral B professional in the past (never tried the rota dent) but I just love my battery operated Oral B, Pulsar which alleges to remove 86% of plaque in single use. I have some crooked lower teeth that overlap which are always a nightmare for me and I'll be darned it removed HARD plaque from them after several uses and my gums are very happy.

Thing is the toothbrush is less than $5 so I can replace it every month or two and still like it plus I love to brush my teeth with it.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:14 AM

1 posts, read 5,798 times
I have had my RotaDent for 5 years..I sent a check for replacement parts and it was returned by the company because I did not add sales tax...I am not a resident of the state (I think Alabama)

Old 03-04-2011, 04:50 PM

105 posts, read 618,322 times
I have a manual toothbrush and have excellent oral hygiene as commented on by my dentist. Flossing is important!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health