Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 01:39 PM

23,265 posts, read 18,777,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt from Idaho View Post
Has anyone ever had their crown start to smell? I had that happen to me recently and thought this might be a good spot to ask since we are already on the subject? I found this article about crowns smelling bad but what do you all think I should do?
See your dentist! We can't see your mouth. I'm not going to click on a .com link from a brand new poster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2020, 10:57 AM

1,159 posts, read 619,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edujop View Post
Yes it was a general dentist. The soreness is very minimal. I feel embarrassed to complain about it.
Never ever allow a regular dentist do a root canal. Always go to the Endo!!!!!

Old 08-05-2021, 02:57 AM

10 posts, read 7,126 times
I totally agree with you

Old 08-05-2021, 02:58 AM

10 posts, read 7,126 times
Your teeth are one of the most powerful tools you have. They dig into your bones and help anchor you to the Earth. But just as important as your teeth are the overall health of your jawline. Dental health is crucial to maintaining general health and reducing your risk of developing chronic conditions, including heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Anyway, last week I was to one of the best dental clinics in our area. I was delighted with the doctor and also the prices for their services. Let's pay more attention to our dental health.

Old 08-13-2021, 01:00 AM

39 posts, read 31,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Did you ever need a root canal after you got a crown? I have had root canals in 5 teeth AFTER they were crowned. I had huge fillings in most of my teeth, so large that the teeth were compromised so I ended up with crowns on most of my teeth but apparently the preparation of the crown inflamed the nerve and I ended up having root canals after I got the crowns. crying:
When they do a crown they remove 60-70% of the tooth. If they overdue the crown prep they can damage the nerves or simply infect the pulp of the tooth. After a couple of months the infection will reach all the way through the tooth and you will need a root canal. The root canal basically kills the tooth and require either a drilling through your expensive crown or a new crown. If you have a root canal and crown expect a implant down the line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health