Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 07:43 AM

7,356 posts, read 4,138,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachboy98 View Post
Not even. The women’s rights movement got taken over by corporatism, which insisted both parents work all the time. With children becoming a liability in the West, it meant the birth rate plummeted. Meaning this is a self inflicted genocide……

Because before the 1970s, it was kind of understood one parent may have to stay home sometimes. I don’t think it should always be the woman, but conservatives are not interested in topics such as parental health leave.
Off topic - I know, but

Speaking for conservatives, I really think parental health leave is a problem. The state shouldn't be the parent. It shouldn't provide for childcare costs.

I agree totally with your first paragraph - it nicely sums up the entire US problems since 1970.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2021, 01:53 PM

146 posts, read 88,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
Off topic - I know, but

Speaking for conservatives, I really think parental health leave is a problem. The state shouldn't be the parent. It shouldn't provide for childcare costs.

I agree totally with your first paragraph - it nicely sums up the entire US problems since 1970.
Conservatives through their hatred of anything that can make anything better for working people are a part of the extinction processing the white supremacists are so afraid of.

Societies have to support their people or the society falls apart.

Old 11-12-2021, 02:02 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,022,912 times
^ The "extincition processing" happens in every developed country where people are responsible and don't want to doom children to starvation unlike countries like India or Nigeria. In fact you mentioned China which will soon be surpassed by India as the world's most populated country and the reason being namely China's advanced developed status, you can't seriously think that increasing non-white population is somehow great and a strategy, it's beyond retarded.

Old 11-12-2021, 02:41 PM

1,719 posts, read 732,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
^ The "extincition processing" happens in every developed country where people are responsible and don't want to doom children to starvation unlike countries like India or Nigeria. In fact you mentioned China which will soon be surpassed by India as the world's most populated country and the reason being namely China's advanced developed status, you can't seriously think that increasing non-white population is somehow great and a strategy, it's beyond retarded.
Many people, including some whites, believe that a world without evil whites will be Utopia and everything will be hunky dory.

Old 11-12-2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post
Many people, including some whites, believe that a world without evil whites will be Utopia and everything will be hunky dory.

Yeah and these people like the teachings of white Karl Marx/Engels and post their views using computer and electricity invented by white people almost entirely (Tesla, Zuse, Atanasoff, Edison...). They better find more inventors whose names sound like Pradesh or Shuresh.

Old 11-12-2021, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Yeah and these people like the teachings of white Karl Marx/Engels and post their views using computer and electricity invented by white people almost entirely (Tesla, Zuse, Atanasoff, Edison...). They better find more inventors whose names sound like Pradesh or Shuresh.
Earthly paradise fantasies are lovely ... every culture has had its fantasy Utopias, Shangri-las, Xanadus, Valhallas, Never-Never Lands, Happy Valleys, and Atlantises.

Unfortunately, these fantasies often collide with reality.

Last edited by Bentonite; 11-12-2021 at 03:21 PM..

Old 11-12-2021, 04:44 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,584,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhityk View Post
For a long time, Western Europe colonized the aforementioned Africa & Middle east, exploited the resources and people of those regions and became richer at the expense of the selfish exploitation of those regions. Now these processes have reversed... Karma...?
Ah the "post colonial" perspective... point out one colony that was not advanced several thousand years in technology in the first 100 years after being colonized the first time.
Also realize that the few countries who did >95% of the colonizing are not the ones getting most invaded. Your "karma" appears to be missing it's mark both by geopgraphy of country and with a few hundred years in time... maybe karma has a drunken aim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post
Yes, thank you. I just wanted to hear personal stories from people -- "My life is the same/better/worse/haven't noticed much difference" etc.
I've personally moved twice to get away from it. I believe the phenomena is called "white flight".
So while my standard have improved with my income, it has come at substantial cost.

Old 11-12-2021, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
I've personally moved twice to get away from it. I believe the phenomena is called "white flight".
So while my standard have improved with my income, it has come at substantial cost.
I don't know where you live, but I'm sorry you had to move. Hope your present living situation remains okay.

Old 11-13-2021, 06:53 PM

620 posts, read 312,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhityk View Post
For a long time, Western Europe colonized the aforementioned Africa & Middle east, exploited the resources and people of those regions and became richer at the expense of the selfish exploitation of those regions. Now these processes have reversed... Karma...?
Yeah I have always found this logic cute. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want any country to lose their culture or their citizens to get hurt by increased crimes. But let’s not forget, some of these places terrorized half of the globe not that long ago. People in those colonized countries suffered immense oppression. Look at British museum which is largest warehouse of stolen goods anywhere in the world. Lots of countries have been asking for those stolen art heritage returned to them. Don’t wanna return it? Then also don’t cry about immigrants “destroying” your country. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Old 11-13-2021, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish78 View Post
Yeah I have always found this logic cute. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want any country to lose their culture or their citizens to get hurt by increased crimes. But let’s not forget, some of these places terrorized half of the globe not that long ago. People in those colonized countries suffered immense oppression. Look at British museum which is largest warehouse of stolen goods anywhere in the world. Lots of countries have been asking for those stolen art heritage returned to them. Don’t wanna return it? Then also don’t cry about immigrants “destroying” your country. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

I'm definitely attacking Mongol empire and Makedon tomorrow. It's time Genghis Khan and Alexander get what they deserve...well kind of late but who cares.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe